Most people fall in love based on looks

Deleted member 15338

Deleted member 15338

DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL IF YOU LIKE @2000 SLIGHTLY
Men or women, doesnt matter, even for love looks matter the most

How tf people fall in love ded srs, not trying to sound cool but never had an oneitis

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, BearBoy, Deleted member 11963 and 14 others
Looks matter but you won't fall in love with the hottest bitch around, sometimes just a becky or a HTB that got a crazy personnality and got common shit with you would make you fall in love like crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, SA7, Deleted member 14848 and 17 others
kind of? all my onetises were above average never really crushed on an ugly girl but I also for some reason don't really fall for stacies I see? its weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Personality mogs son.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 17829, Danish_Retard and 3 others
kind of? all my onetises were above average never really crushed on an ugly girl but I also for some reason don't really fall for stacies I see? its weird
same way goes for foids btw so blackpill debunked

just be above average

same way goes for foids btw so blackpill debunked

just be above average
just appeal to her is kinda legit tbh, especially if you the niche route

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 15309
Looks matter but you won't fall in love with the hottest bitch around, sometimes just a becky or a HTB that got a crazy personnality and got common shit with you would make you fall in love like crazy
This is just an incel trait tho, they know Stacy is out of their league so they chase high trust Becky

Also concept of love is so stupid jfl, it is just emotion of validation for someone, extremly girly emotion why would a man give validation to a girl

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
This is just an incel trait tho, they know Stacy is out of their league so they chase high trust Becky

Also concept of love is so stupid jfl, it is just emotion of validation for someone, extremly girly emotion why would a man give validation to a girl
>wannabe jock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, selfmaxing, Deleted member 15577 and 1 other person
True.
I fell in love w Allesandro Dellisola but I was just mirin his zygos for psl

this isent true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, Danish_Retard, Kroker and 2 others

Completely not an incel trait, being super lustful for stacy is an incel trait
First of all a true stacy is rare, high tier beckies are more common and better
Second of all, it's not because "they're out of your league" it's because there's this feeling that besides her looks, she got nothing more interresting, just feel like she's this boring bitch with a pretty face

Third of all, the concept of love isn't stupid, this is only if you have never had good experiences with women
I can't explain it but the butterflies you get when you get validated by a pretty girl you fw and yall just share moments being happy, you just feel good thinking about her, idk how to explain it sorry if you're too much autistic that you never had an oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, selfmaxing, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
even though women can date guys they dont find attractive, they can only fall in love with a dude they find a attractive

for guys personality is a big multipilier.
i've seen this more than once, a dude falls in love with a girl and his friends find her ugly/weird. turns out he liked her for more than her looks

Second of all, it's not because "they're out of your league" it's because there's this feeling that besides her looks, she got nothing more interresting, just feel like she's this boring bitch with a pretty face

Third of all, the concept of love isn't stupid, this is only if you have never had good experiences with women
I can't explain it but the butterflies you get when you get validated by a pretty girl you fw and yall just share moments being happy, you just feel good thinking about her, idk how to explain it sorry if you're too much autistic that you never had an oneitis
Biggest slayer i know (my big brother) didnt give a fuck about girls emotions and just saw them as holes, yet girls were always in love with him, i think most girls want to love a man that doesnt love her back

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Paroxysm, alriodai and LooksOrDeath

based

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 15577
even though women can date guys they dont find attractive, they can only fall in love with dude they find a attractive

for guys personality is a big multipilier.
i've seen this more than once, a dude falls in love with a girl and his friends find her ugly/weird. turns out he liked her for more than her looks
It is because most guys are desperate for a loyal high trust gf, when they see a nice girl they start simping hard for her

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Biggest slayer i know (my big brother) didnt give a fuck about girls emotions and just saw them as holes, yet girls were always in love with him, i think most girls want to love a man that doesnt love her back
you dont tell your girl you love her

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 15338 and alriodai
I also sometimes don't give a fuck about girls emotions

You don't fall IN LOVE WITH EVERY GIRL YOU TALK to, I literally feel nothing about some pretty girls I'm attracted to just beside fucking them or kissing them

There's just this one girl that taps you inside your masculine aura and you just wanna protect her and love her, idk how to explain it man, you need to experience it

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 16474, stevielake and 3 others

You don't fall IN LOVE WITH EVERY GIRL YOU TALK to, I literally feel nothing about some pretty girls I'm attracted to just beside fucking them or kissing them

There's just this one girl that taps you inside your masculine aura and you just wanna protect her and love her, idk how to explain it man, you need to experience it
I dont know man but big brother pill is brutal per @Amnesia

He probably legit has over 100 bodycount

• +1
It is because most guys are desperate for a loyal high trust gf, when they see a nice girl they start simping hard for her
simping for beckies is suicide. they are usually very insecure specially if they have a strange social circle. so if you simp for an insecure girl its over

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and alriodai
I dont know man but big brother pill is brutal per @Amnesia

He probably legit has over 100 bodycount
Amnesia live in California where literally all girls are the same, so I dont blame him tbh
I think he got a girl too

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Amnesia live in California where literally all girls are the same, so I dont blame him tbh
I am talking about my own brother, Amnesia's brother was a Chad and mogged him too

its the most magical and painful experience i've had in my life so far.

• +1
it's because there are different kinds of beauty, the one that you want to coat in your own cum and then throw away

vs the one that gives you butterflies in your stomach

in women there's more of an overlap between the two than in men imo.

• +1
california's descension is brutal tbh
from america's golden state to liberal ghetto

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and alriodai
Muh muh, it is still good if you are in high class circles

Dont fall for alt right memes that much

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and alriodai
Los Angeles got a such nice housing structure, literally one of the most beautiful cities, now overrun by homeless mfs and became so rich to live in

• +1

Facts lol. If you're rich and can afford it literally is mogger, the state is super beautiful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and LooksOrDeath

no i like san francisco's vibe and want to work there as software engineer
but the taxes and cost of living are rape tier tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
no i like san francisco's vibe and want to work there as software engineer
but the taxes and cost of living are rape tier tbh
Classical ethnicel job
Facts lol. If you're rich and can afford it literally is mogger, the state is super beautiful
But if you care about overall well being of the society is sucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and LooksOrDeath

if you can only live a decent life in x place as long as you have lots of money, then that place is a shithole

mirin 200k out of college salary keep coping

tbh
Images 37
My son can be an incel, my wife can be a roastie, my daughter can be a whore and i can be a betabuxxer but atleast i have muhhhhh money

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and LooksOrDeath
Chads can fall in love with any girl LTB mtb HTB Stacy but women will only every fall in love with chads brutal reality

bold of you to assume i won't looksmax
It doesnt change the fact you will settle with a whore if you live in California, also if you are not Chad rn you will NEVER be a Chad, Chadlite at most

It doesnt change the fact you will settle with a whore if you live in California,
jfl at marrying a white whore
i'll arrangemarriagemaxx and get an indo nordic stacylite-stacy from my country

i will have to ascend to chadlite atleast though to avoid betabuxxing
also if you are not Chad rn you will NEVER be a Chad, Chadlite at most
I am 5 PSL rn
aim is 5.5 - 6 PSL,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
jfl at marrying a white whore
i'll arrangemarriagemaxx and get an indo nordic stacylite-stacy from my country

i will have to ascend to chadlite atleast though

I am 5 PSL rn
aim is 5.5 - 6 PSL,
Dont rate yourself, everyone is a Chadlite according to himself

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai and LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and alriodai
Dont rate yourself, everyone is a Chadlite according to himself
niggas overrate themselves so hard its crazy

people need always to have low hopes and actually rate themselves the lowest

i remember some faggots here screaming about being htn and chadlites and when they posted their face they was literally a LTN at most

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, n0rthface, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
i have been rated by Korea , Preston and Ascendinghero
5 PSL
no need to prove yourself tbh, believe it even if you didn't tell me that, u don't seem like the type of person to lie about their face

• +1
no need to prove yourself tbh, believe it even if you didn't tell me that, u don't seem like the type of person to lie about their face
I see
why do you think that though this is the first time we're talking lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and alriodai
I see
why do you think that though this is the first time we're talking lol
you can just tell based of the first impression an user gives you, if he's an autistic guy trying to prove himself or if he's geniune tbh

• Woah

i remember some faggots here screaming about being htn and chadlites and when they posted their face they was literally a LTN at most
I look like Arnold according to my mom :geek:

• Love it

some mfs actually do the opposite

yk pakicel?
he's 4-4.5 PSL :lul:

• +1
I always make assumptions on a girls personality based on her looks.

For example the girl in my sig looks to me like she has a great personality, is caring, cute etc.
Just because of her looks and especially great smile I make this assumption without even knowing her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 15338, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
I always make assumptions on a girls personality based on her looks.

For example the girl in my sig looks to me like she has a great personality, is caring, cute etc.
Just because of her looks and especially great smile I make this assumption without even knowing her.
Yes, cant see the sig tho

Also your taste in women sucks, sluts moggggg hard

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and LooksOrDeath
  • +1