Most people have Chadlite potential

noonespecial

noonespecial

Autistic retarded and ugly
If you have a good skull, pheno type and not fucked midface ratio you can hardmax+softmax to Chadlite stop coping. There's surgery for almost everything

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, NZb6Air, SubhumanForever and 6 others
Not me that's of course.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, lepo2317 and majesticincel
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 6PSLcel and majesticincel
if i posted my orbidal ,. u woud tell me the only option ,. the rope .

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
if i posted my orbidal ,. u woud tell me the only option ,. the rope .
There's surgery for that plus even at subhuman you got MTN potential

can my avi ascend to chadlite

There's surgery for that plus even at subhuman you got MTN potential
nigga

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, lucifer6969, try2beme and 1 other person
Nah

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
This is just not true nigga

• +1
Reactions: dbva and Sean o' Tist
If you have a good skull, pheno type and not fucked midface ratio you can hardmax+softmax to Chadlite stop coping. There's surgery for almost everything
@enchanted_elixir

Surgery fixes features. But how those features gel together in harmony is pure luck.

A lot of people get surgery for looks these days, you'd be seeing chads everywhere if it was easy

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
What’s considered a fucked midface ratio

Cantho and ifra orbitals?
This is just not true nigga
Prove me wrong
Surgery fixes features. But how those features gel together in harmony is pure luck.

A lot of people get surgery for looks these days, you'd be seeing chads everywhere if it was easy
No one gets surgery that's why you don't see chads everywhere and bad harmony= a feature fucking up your face. Bad Harmony by itself isn't real

They told me I had decent eye area but I’m fat af so it doesn’t even matter. I’m trying to lose weight to find out if I have decent bones or not haven’t been skinny in a long time

Attachments

• IMG_0753.png
    IMG_0753.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial
They told me I had decent eye area but I’m fat af so it doesn’t even matter. I’m trying to lose weight to find out if I have decent bones or not haven’t been skinny in a long time
Only one way to find out

Most people here are curries so your point is irrelevant

• +1
Only an extremely small percentage of users on here have cl potential, about .1%

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You're wrong. Ever heard of hardmaxing?
You joined last month and think you know everything. Vast majority of hardmaxxes turn out looking “good” only to psl autists and very rarely add appeal, of course you can fix failos, but to be chadlite you have to have an amazing base to start with, no hardmaxxes for average skull.

>If you are attractive you can become attractive
What?

Fuck no they don't

You joined last month and think you know everything. Vast majority of hardmaxxes turn out looking “good” only to psl autists and very rarely add appeal, of course you can fix failos, but to be chadlite you have to have an amazing base to start with, no hardmaxxes for average skull.
It usually looks good to everyone PSL appeal is basically good looking people making autistic faces if zeta we're to relax his face he would appeal to girls. With good skull I mean tall Nordic skull which gives you a good base by itself

Having a good base doesn't make you attractive

Stop coping with lazyness
Bro i am chadlite facially :lul:

Not everyone has the base, and saying

"Everyone can softmaxx+ hardmaxx"

Like nigga if they got facial reconstructive surgery they could be chadlite? How much does that cost a ltn? A fuck ton

everyone can self improve and become the best version of themself but not everybody can become a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and NateJacobs
Bro i am chadlite facially :lul:

Not everyone has the base, and saying

"Everyone can softmaxx+ hardmaxx"

Like nigga if they got facial reconstructive surgery they could be chadlite? How much does that cost a ltn? A fuck ton
You're not a chadlite with 35k posts so post face or larp. And I never said it was cheap to ascend for a ltn

You're not a chadlite with 35k posts so post face or larp. And I never said it was cheap to ascend for a ltn
Well I can explain that...

I said facially, but I'm 5"6 :feelsping:

Not gonna post my shit tho

• +1
Well I can explain that...

I said facially, but I'm 5"6 :feelsping:

Not gonna post my shit tho
Damn 5'6 is brutal but at chadlite you should still be slaying, can you post your face in pm?

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, 6PSLcel and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and noonespecial
chadlite potenital in the smelliest, post apocalyptic, dingiest, rat infested, shit and cum infused slums of indonesia

• JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk and noonespecial
  • +1
chadlite potenital in the smelliest, post apocalyptic, dingiest, rat infested, shit and cum infused slums of indonesia
Looksmaxing can do wonders. Obviously this applies to whites and white passing ethnics

it's good though that even u niggas can't believe it, auto gatekeep

• +1
  • +1