Most people here dont know how good they have it

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
Every time i read about someone going on a date, it either ends up with sex or at least making out, and if the girl doesnt like them, she will just say she doesnt feel it with them and end it on good terms.

In my case, this literally never happened. Girls not only break me as a man by making it clear they dont want to fuck, they also make sure, to break me as a human being in general. And trust me, they have their ways and they can crush you, even if you did nothing wrong. I have two examples.

My old oneitis, when i first met her, we had lots in common and she aknowledged that. But, because she was physically repulsed by me and because she didnt want to me to live withh the delusion that she is like me, she agreed to meet me a second time being a completely different person than the one i met. All that just to make it clear to me that she was nothing like me, that she was a how slut and i was a worthless incel.

Another example is my "oneitis". When i made a move on her, she didnt take it well. You know what she said to me, "go home and play your bass buddy" which basically means "go home and ROT, you aint ever gonna get laid". She didnt just say "hey i dont like you, ok?" she also had to make sure to make you feel bad about what you like doing and feel bad as a man in general.

Maybe girls here in Greece are more vicious, maybe i trigger them, idk. But i never had a date end in good terms with the girl. They always have to attack me at a soul level, no girl has ever just told me "you are ugly" they have to break me as a person in general.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadstock, WatermelonLover, 14vic and 1 other person
DNR InnerVoid stop being cringe nigga

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up and Apparition
Every time i read about someone going on a date, it either ends up with sex or at least making out, and if the girl doesnt like them, she will just say she doesnt feel it with them and end it on good terms.

In my case, this literally never happened. Girls not only break me as a man by making it clear they dont want to fuck, they also make sure, to break me as a human being in general. And trust me, they have their ways and they can crush you, even if you did nothing wrong. I have two examples.

My old oneitis, when i first met her, we had lots in common and she aknowledged that. But, because she was physically repulsed by me and because she didnt want to me to live withh the delusion that she is like me, she agreed to meet me a second time being a completely different person than the one i met. All that just to make it clear to me that she was nothing like me, that she was a how slut and i was a worthless incel.

Another example is my "oneitis". When i made a move on her, she didnt take it well. You know what she said to me, "go home and play your bass buddy" which basically means "go home and ROT, you aint ever gonna get laid". She didnt just say "hey i dont like you, ok?" she also had to make sure to make you feel bad about what you like doing and feel bad as a man in general.

Maybe girls here in Greece are more vicious, maybe i trigger them, idk. But i never had a date end in good terms with the girl. They always have to attack me at a soul level, no girl has ever just told me "you are ugly" they have to break me as a person in general.
If a male said these things to you, would it hurt you like this? You have become subservient not only to female "attention" but also to female judgement, usually at some point a male gets annoyed.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: WatermelonLover
I don’t have it good

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
If a male said these things to you, would it hurt you like this? You have become subservient not only to female "attention" but also to female judgement,
the more you like someone the more it hurts sadly. i had lots of girls talk shit to me but i ignored it cause they were subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
the more you like someone the more it hurts sadly. i had lots of girls talk shit to me but i ignored it cause they were subhuman
To be sympathetic is also this

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Darkeningstar
ultimately, you can defeat men over time if you rly want so. you will never change how women see you though.
I am a bit "unsympathetic" so I don't understand you in these cases, not much

Last edited:
I am a bit "unsympathetic" so I don't understand you in these cases, not much
if you are mor rich and talented than men then they will give up and rage quit.

meanwhile, no matter how rich you are, no matter how talented you become, women, especiially the ones that hurt you the most, will still not give a shit about you.

• +1
Everyone here larps I've never been kissed in my 19 years

if you are mor rich and talented than men then they will give up and rage quit.

meanwhile, no matter how rich you are, no matter how talented you become, women, especiially the ones that hurt you the most, will still not give a shit about you.
I understood that, I was referring mostly to being hurt by women, but it happened to me of course. Also recently.

I understood that, I was referring mostly to being hurt by women, but it happened to me of course. Also recently.
why is it that somehow the girls you rly like aee always more vicious?

• +1
why is it that somehow the girls you rly like aee always more vicious?
It's quite complex. Superficial answer: in these cases you (also others) are afraid of failure, so you fail miserably.

Last edited:
It's quite complex. Superficial answer: in these cases you (also others) are afraid of failure, so you fail miserably.
partially that but also bad timing. how come i never meet girls when im in a good spot? how come i meet girls only when im a complete loser?

• +1
partially that but also bad timing. how come i never meet girls when im in a good spot? how come i meet girls only when im a complete loser?
Don't fixate on 'bad timing', that's not the reason, not the main reason.

Don't fixate on 'bad timing', that's not the reason, not the main reason.

true, looks are the real problem but things could ended in better terms if i was feeling better about myself

• +1