Most people here haven't experienced real rejection.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Kraken
Getting ghosted on dating apps or being brushed off by random girls you're attracted to irl isn't real rejection.

Real rejection is when you actually get to know someone over the course months or years, and they decide they want nothing to do with you. Breakups, failed friendships, and family estrangement are real rejections. The more you've invested in a relationship, the more it hurts.

This is why normies avoid commitment or settle for shitty partners. For all the platitudes they spout, most are extremely fragile and damaged from past rejections. People just have way too much baggage as you get older. It's honestly healthier to have lots of superficial temporary relationships and live selfishly.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, Richard Cheese, SecularIslamist and 7 others
Yup I’ve come to the conclusion there is no way for me to have a LTR. I recently was dating a girl I liked for like 1.5 months, and I got very jealous. Couldn’t handle that bullshit. My standards are legit so high, nobody can realistically meet them. It’s over.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and SoundnVision
Getting ghosted on dating apps or being brushed off by random girls you're attracted to irl isn't real rejection.
I consider every woman who doesn't reciprocate my like on OLD a rejection. This is traumatizing because it's an hourly experience.

I'm surprised I haven't roped.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf, Kanye West's Cousin and SoundnVision