Most people just become older versions of their young adult selves

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
Those boomers and gen Xers who “act their age” were probably squares or moving like grown men already by the time they were 20. I don’t get why people expect a 32 year old in 2022 to suddenly start acting like dated stereotypes of what someone in their 30s is supposed to be like

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, \/orman and thereallegend
"most people become older versions of their younger selves"
whoa

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
wow Einstein, you're really onto something here, aren't ya?

Most people don't change personality-wise after high-school tbh.

I used to think as college/university, your twenties, being this final time-period where you become your eventual self. The self that you really like to be and feel comfortable with.

But tbh this already happens in high-school, beyond a few rare exceptions. By age 18, 90% of people are already who they will always be their entire life.

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, \/orman and thereallegend
Most people don't change personality-wise after high-school tbh.

I used to think as college/university, your twenties, being this final time-period where you become your eventual self. The self that you really like to be and feel comfortable with.

But tbh this already happens in high-school, beyond a few rare exceptions. By age 18, 90% of people are already who they will always be their entire life.
Unironically, changing your looks is easier than changing your personality. Intelligence is the hardest thing to change imo.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back