Most people look pretty good

D

Deleted member 32529

humble work and mad wanderings
Atleast where I live, in a diverse, major city

Most people I see have something going for them whether it be height, face, frame hair or something else and very rarely do I see someone who stands out as being very unattractive/hard too look at

When I do its most often something that someone could have stopped if they cared about or were aware of like baldness, bad skin or weight

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, grooxx, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
You dont see them up close , most people look alright when they are thin from afar and their jawline is visible. Its only when you concetrate on the face flaws start appearing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, HarrierDuBois and Yuno_howitez
You dont see them up close , most people look alright when they are thin from afar and their jawline is visible. Its only when you concetrate on the face flaws start appearing
then there's me who has wide hips like a woman so u can tell im bad from 100 m

• +1
Reactions: wayme
Attractive people leave the house more.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, kebab, blite and 1 other person
Yea but most people don't, they judge how good someone looks in 2 seconds from the general level they seem to be at. Hence why harmony is so important

Thats why it takes a lot of improvement for it to become noticable to a normie, and why (in reference to looksmaxxing) people say "you're putting in all that work for THAT"

i saw a lot of people in my life who were genetically blessed they were eating and sleeping like shit but never got sick were always lean and athletic.

i saw a lot of people in my life who were genetically blessed they were eating and sleeping like shit but never got sick were always lean and athletic.

I bet more people were fit before the advent of fast food and new technologies. There were also less jacked people.

Bruh, where i live, like 50% of the peoples above 25 are fat, ugly as shit, and dudes are balding manlets on top of being fat.

When i go to the capital, 80% of the dudes don't make it above MTN either.

Bruh, where i live, like 50% of the peoples above 25 are fat, ugly as shit, and dudes are balding manlets on top of being fat.

When i go to the capital, 80% of the dudes don't make it above MTN either.
My point is that, irl, MTNs look fine like when you see people in motion and all their different attributes most people look pretty decent