Most people who complain about femcels are retards

h111

h111

Anorexic
I've heard many say that femcels are just beckies who failed to get chad. While this may be true, how many of you guys are normies who failed to get stacy? You are delusional if you believe that you deserve stacy or even htb as an average normie, and this might be a tough pill to swallow for many of you guys. Yes if you are subhuman incel you cant get any pussy at all, but I see many users talking about "tinder slays", yet complain about a feeling of unfulfillment. No I am not saying hypergamy doesn't exist, because it very much can be seen especially when you are looking for a LTR in today's day. The only solution for us is to accept that hypergamy will forever exist, and rather responding to this by trying to look for hookups, you can date down and get a LTR with a becky. For example if you are a mtn, find a ltb.

Nobody gets anything done here and is just an echo chamber of NEETS

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and ElTruecel
deformed landwhales or whores aren’t going to get with below 4 PSL and sub 5 PSL non NTs.

In fact experience wise mtbs+ are nicer, have less standards and are easier than landwhales or whores

• Love it
Reactions: h111
deformed landwhales or whores aren’t going to get with below 4 PSL and sub 5 PSL non NTs.

In fact experience wise mtbs+ are nicer, have less standards and are easier than landwhales or whores
Yeah if you are ltn or below its truly over, but im saying as a htn you should be more than happy to have a ltr with a cute mtb

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yeah if you are ltn or below its truly over, but im saying as a htn you should be more than happy to have a ltr with a cute mtb or ltb
Agreed

• +1
Reactions: h111

This is very generalized.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked, ElTruecel and h111

Users who are viewing this thread

Back