most people with high pfl have shitty eye areas

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
cause most perople with high pfl have bug eyes jfl, its rare to find someone with deepset and high pfl eyes

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, toolateforme and lowtiernormiechad
Bloodshot red eyes mog

my honest reaction

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked and soover4me
Just use anecdote example, look at mose people with high pfl eyes (blacks and curries) yet they still have shitty eye areas
good pfl is only a part u need good pfh for it to matter in which blacks and curries excel at having exceptionally subhuman

good pfl is only a part u need good pfh for it to matter in which blacks and curries excel at having exceptionally subhuman
no its cause they h ave protruding oribtlas

usally high pfl is caused by non deepset eyes

no its cause they h ave protruding oribtlas

usally high pfl is caused by non deepset eyes
wrong nigger well developed orbitals cause the skin to stretch making the pfl higher, pairing with very high + good zygos and u might get so much pfl u will get empty space between the eye and lateral canthus
such as

wrong nigger well developed orbitals cause the skin to stretch making the pfl higher, pairing with very high + good zygos and u might get so much pfl u will get empty space between the eye and lateral canthus
such as
View attachment 3134536
Pfl is Your eyeball size mate Zygos don’t change that, all they do is stretch that skin but they don’t actually change your precived eyeball size. Curries and blacks have the highest pfls cause they have protruded eyes

Pfl is Your eyeball size mate Zygos don’t change that, all they do is stretch that skin but they don’t actually change your precived eyeball size. Curries and blacks have the highest pfls cause they have protruded eyes
no nigger pfl is space between lateral canthus and medial canthus as you can see for example in classification of fetal alcohol syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
post examples

no nigger pfl is space between lateral canthus and medial canthus as you can see for example in classification of fetal alcohol syndrome
View attachment 3134541
Your pfl is deformed by your eyeball size not “Zygos stretching out the outer part of your skin@

Your pfl is deformed by your eyeball size not “Zygos stretching out the outer part of your skin@
nigger what the fuck are you even talking about
Using your logic Asians would have the highest pfl
no they dont because their medial canthus is absolutely subhuman in 99% of cases

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
nigger what the fuck are you even talking about

no they dont because their medial canthus is absolutely subhuman in 99% of cases
YOUR PFL IS DETIRMED BY YOUR EYEBALL SIZE NIGGA COMPELTLY GENATIC

nigger i think i might just drop it for your own sake
Your clearly retarted as fuck if you think pfl isn’t created by your genatic eyeball size

Your clearly retarted as fuck if you think pfl isn’t created by your genatic eyeball size
nigger cant you understand that eyeball size is only a part of it? and supposedly orbitals, medial canthus and zygos are not genetic?

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
Its from genetics + orbitals and medial canthus nigga

nigger cant you understand that eyeball size is only a part of it? and supposedly orbitals, medial canthus and zygos are not genetic?
Eyeball size is all of it, medial canthus included I thought that was obvious. Zygos are orbitals are changble with surgery, eyeball size not at all

• JFL
Reactions: piec
Yeah I have deep set eyes that are vertically narrow but my pfl is average, with dogshit medial canthus