Most popular idol in Indonesian facial rating

T

Tyler Student

Iron
Profil dan biodata freya jkt48

Her name is freya Jayawardena, she the member of the jkt47 idol group, and probably the most famous idol in Indonesian right now, and people there said she got the perfect and the cutest face a woman can have

And I just wanna know, what make her cute? Yes, I find her very cute and wanna punch every person who try to do bad thing to her but, I can't find the exact reason why... Yes, I like her eyes,smile,hair, skin but beside that, I can't find the reason...

Images 13
Images 15

She look japanese somehow despite born in Indonesian her whole life and even Descendants of the kind in java island, looking japanese while being in Indonesian is the best thing you can have if you born in Indonesian, she literally got the best genetic

So, what make her attractive and cute? Is it her face shape? Eye? Lips? Or more, just let me know, I'm just curious

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
tbh she is not even that good looking she looks average, her smile also looks a bit awkward but I guess she's cute if you say so..

javanese dna can make you look chinese/turk/arab/islander pheno, it's strange but yeah