Images 41

Kiev in 2 weeks

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, currylightskin and subhuman to mtn
Just an accident

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 3828
This is most likely Putin's revenge for tricking him into starting the war in Ukraine, he claimed it will be very easy and the Ukrainians will basically surrender and welcome the Russians with open arms...
I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually a Western agent, claiming to be a Russian nationalist and mixing legitimate ideas with very harmful ones, he actually proposed in his book to "dismantle" China and take Xinjiang, Tibet and Manchuria and "offer" China instead Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia - just some insane ideas.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lepo2317, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
This is most likely Putin's revenge for tricking him into starting the war in Ukraine, he claimed it will be very easy and the Ukrainians will basically surrender and welcome the Russians with open arms...
I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually a Western agent, claiming to be a Russian nationalist and mixing legitimate ideas with very harmful ones, he actually proposed in his book to "dismantle" China and take Xinjiang, Tibet and Manchuria and "offer" China instead Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia - just some insane ideas.
He wants to unify the heartland. He's as based as it gets.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Gonthar
Does anyone not believe we're in a safe enough world for all this lgbt garbage yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Dude, cars don‘t explode on their own.
Happens in Russia all the time.

Also, journalists having an accident falling from the balcony happens there.

Russians, have such bad luck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Wallenberg, Deleted member 3828 and 7 others
His desperate face when he saw his daughter dead, reminds me of a famous Russian painting of tsar Ivan the Terrible, after he killed his son by beating him to death...
images
mnayhg.jpg
Ivan_the_Terrible_%26_son_-_detail.jpg

In fact he looks a lot like Ivan the Terrible.
640px-Aleksandr_Dugin_13981126000.jpg
Ivan%20the%20Terrible-min.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Do u have uncensored video

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 3828
jfl if you seriously think that dude, dugin is just a shizo philosopher, i've met him irl and believe me he's fucking crazy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 3828
jfl if you seriously think that dude, dugin is just a shizo philosopher, i've met him irl and believe me he's fucking crazy
I know he's the most powerful guy pulling strings behind the scenes
Putin dances to his tune
and others jealous of him and want his power

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
mirin how you meet people that are at the top of power pyramid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and eduardkoopman
just live in russia theory

i've also met strelkov
i see.
never been there so far, unfortunately.

Only seen about russia online stuff put there by youtuber YesRussia/natasha and russiandashcamvideos

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 18153
Anyone who thinks Dugin has any form of political power has had their mind rotted by ZOG propoganda to the point of no redemption...Sad...😕

Very unlucky indeed :what::what:

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 3828
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
unlucky, cars must be a tesla :feelshah: