Most PSL Stacies are models, influencers or famous in some way. Almost all are prostitutes.

Almost all are prostitutes.​

Happy Pumped Up GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

yes, especially after watching that video and the fact that after discussing with others, the vast majority of PSL Stacies are famous in some way, typically influencers, TikTokers or models.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Oh you didn’t know they were all prostitutes in some way with the exception of (SOME) actresses and musicians

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 6128
yes, especially after watching that video and the fact that after discussing with others, the vast majority of PSL Stacies are famous in some way, typically influencers, TikTokers or models.
I’m not familiar with any PSL stacies.

The modelesque girls I follow are Taylor Hill, Laneya Grace, Katya Sitak, and Blanca Soler. Are they PSL Stacies?

Is PSL just facial attractiveness?

These girls are facially attractive but aren’t very “sexy” as in tits and ass.

I feel like most chicks on insta are only famous because of their ass or tits.

They can fraud facial attractiveness with makeup too.

Who are some women you consider to be PSL stacies?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubSigma, Deleted member 6128 and Xangsane
Oh you didn’t know they were all prostitutes in some way with the exception of (SOME) actresses and musicians
They fuck their way to the top

• Woah
Reactions: traveler

The modelesque girls I follow are Taylor Hill, Laneya Grace, Katya Sitak, and Blanca Soler. Are they PSL Stacies?

most PSL stacies (facially) are models or influencers or TikTokers

They fuck their way to the top
Nah, their full time job is being a prostitute, the “model” job title etc are just a disguise

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Marsiere214, traveler and 2 others
Nah, their full time job is being a prostitute, the “model” job title etc are just a disguise
exactly, they explain this in the video.
It's very hard to find a PSL Stacy that isn't like this, many are desperate for fame and limelight so the easy way for Stacies to do this is via modelling.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
water is wet, but yeah this is fucking brutal

• +1
water is wet, but yeah this is fucking brutal
What do you think is the proportion of non-famous Chads to famous Chads, and non-famous Stacies to famous Stacies?

What do you think is the proportion of non-famous Chads to famous Chads, and non-famous Stacies to famous Stacies?
@slayer69 @Sprinkles

Bigger audience men are far more thirsty easily famous stacies but 1 famous chad is worth more than 10 famous stacies tbh - female audience is way harder to get

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Sprinkles
Bigger audience men are far more thirsty easily famous stacies but 1 famous chad is worth more than 10 famous stacies tbh - female audience is way harder to get
What do you think is the ratio of...

Famous Stacies to non-famous Stacies
Famous Chads to non-famous Chads

And I'm talking PSL Stacies and PSL Chads

I think chads will always be less famous than a Stacy. Males just don’t receive the same amount of attention in general.

A chad will never receive the same amount of attention and validation the average woman gets.

I think there are more non famous chads than famous ones. Tyler Maher only has something like 30k on insta.

Whether or not someone gets famous depends on many factors. It’s all about exposure. You got niggas like Jeremy Meeks and Alex from Target blowing up from looks alone which is rare. Damian Katers omegle‘s also gave him some attention.

Then you have talented guys like Justin Bieber who have both looks and talent.

I think there are more famous Stacie’s than non famous ones. Women just get more attention in general.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Xangsane and chrisN
What do you think is the ratio of...

Famous Stacies to non-famous Stacies
Famous Chads to non-famous Chads

And I'm talking PSL Stacies and PSL Chads
What @Sprinkles said

• +1
I think chads will always be less famous than a Stacy. Males just don’t receive the same amount of attention in general.

A chad will never receive the same amount of attention and validation the average woman gets.

I think there are more non famous chads than famous ones. Tyler Maher only has something like 30k on insta.

Whether or not someone gets famous depends on many factors. It’s all about exposure. You got niggas like Jeremy Meeks and Alex from Target blowing up from looks alone which is rare. Damian Katers omegle‘s also gave him some attention.

I think there are more famous Stacie’s than non famous ones. Women just get more attention in general.
What @Sprinkles said
I remember @SidharthTheSlayer saying that 99% of PSL Stacies are famous to some degree of something like that, and the number for Chads being far less?

Then you've got those prettyboys on TikTok who blow up after posting 1 second of their face, and most of their audience are women. I still consider that famous (influencer/model).

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Then you've got those prettyboys on TikTok who blow up after posting 1 second of their face, and most of their audience are women. I still consider that famous (influencer/model).
Social media fame really just comes down to how much the algorithm (jews) pushes you.

who gives a shit about generic 100 iq psl "stacies" lol. cutesy interesting high iq artsy foids who look like zooey deschanel are 8 trillion times better lmao

• Love it
this forum has always had mid or shit tier taste

I remember @SidharthTheSlayer saying that 99% of PSL Stacies are famous to some degree of something like that, and the number for Chads being far less?
People only new about the existence of Jordan or Sean now that it became a TikTok trend prior to that we were the only people that admired them

• +1
Social media fame really just comes down to how much the algorithm pushes you.
It makes Stacysexuals less likely to actually get Stacies because these foids, having social media fame or modelling fame, would be very picky. They have NBA athletes, rappers, footballers and billionaires all in their DMs. JFL if they'd pick you, the stacysexual, or a poor Chad over one of those niggas.

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
People only new about the existence of Jordan or Sean now that it became a TikTok trend prior to that we were the only people that admired them
Jordan and Sean are forever associated with incel culture by zoomers.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, chrisN, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
It makes Stacysexuals less likely to actually get Stacies because these foids, having social media fame or modelling fame, would be very picky. They have NBA athletes, rappers, footballers and billionaires all in their DMs. JFL if they'd pick you, the stacysexual, or a poor Chad over one of those niggas.
I wish I could be a Stacy with eternal youth.

Life on God mode.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Xangsane
I wish I could be a Stacy with eternal youth.

Life on God mode.
I think the ratio is:

90 famous Stacies for 10 non-famous Stacies

50 famous Chads for 50 non-famous Chads

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Sprinkles
Jordan and Sean are forever associated with incel culture by zoomers.
we're the only people that appreciate good looking people so much

• +1
we're the only people that appreciate good looking people so much
Gandy is also associated with incel culture if you're Gen Z

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Sprinkles and LampPostPrime
tiktokers dont care as much about him - he got rid of the video bts on his clothing website JFL I was tryna snap a sc of him next to the guy that brutally mogged him

• +1
I think Chico is associated with them as well,

like I get he was the wattpad “it boy” and shit,

but I never heard of this nigga before I saw him in the incel wiki.

This place worships him.

• +1
tiktokers dont care as much about him - he got rid of the video bts on his clothing website JFL I was tryna snap a sc of him next to the guy that brutally mogged him
I think Chico is associated with them as well,

like I get he was the wattpad “it boy” and shit,

but I never heard of this nigga before I saw him in the incel wiki.

This place worships him.
I think the ratio is:

90 famous Stacies for 10 non-famous Stacies

50 famous Chads for 50 non-famous Chads
Is this correct or am I overestimating?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Good, incels will never have them.
Unless they pay.
Incels must be grateful to liberal capitalism.

Liked for the Katya Sitak. Apparently she is a whore narcissist thst spends all day making tik toks from different angles without any other life goals according to one of her exes.
IMG 9618
IMG 9617

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Sprinkles
Why are stacies like this
Everybody chad until slavic ukranian stacies start acting like their western counterparts. Apparently she had a chance with some American guy but she rejected him cause he didn’t have blue eyes 💀

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Xangsane

• +1