Most racists are non whites

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
I've seen soo many brown Mexicans who are racist to indians jfl, but we both know if Dravidians or Mexicans had a button that made them white they would spam click that shit, or even Thais who are racist to indians, it's like they don't realize they're on the same level, so brootal

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
I've seen soo many brown Mexicans who are racist to indians jfl, but we both know if Dravidians or Mexicans had a button that made them white they would spam click that shit, or even Thais who are racist to indians, it's like they don't realize they're on the same level, so brootal
we whites are hated thats just the truth yet many of us are cucks and let it happen

• +1
Reactions: ss07 and LuckyBeast
Most white supremacists are non white ethnics

• +1
Reactions: watah
I mean yeah Mexicans are part native American and some form of European. Mexicans from Mexico today aren't like Indians from India lol.

those nonwhites are over compensating

I am an anti-white racist.

My race is slavic. I keep being compared to whites... like nigga why would I ever want to be white? These white niggas are weak lowT cucks.

Stop saying slavs are white. No.

Slavs are superior to whites.

i hate white people so fucking much, holy fuck.

it's because they have less social capital to lose and can't be canceled for being white. only whites get penalized for racism. whites either over compensate for their racism by being a woke faggot or they hide their racism and only expose it anonymously online

Mexicans are so horrendously racist to asians tbh

Ive been experiencing it so much in my life both irl and online the ignoring, dirty looks ,slurs violent hatred ,the threats ,as well as them throwing trash onto my familys homestead and even throwing shit and crap onto other lawns of my asian neighbors is unbelievable !

Idk what made them hate us so much specifically but i heard its because we arent machismo enough or something :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

They are low iq retards who dont value education and only value slaying foids and gangbanging in favelas and then shit and attack other higher iq and more civilized races who refuse to adhere to their degenerate way of life
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Idk why they arent more hated by asians and curries and other ethnics like blacks as well they are racist to all ethnics tbh

Ive even seen vids on the internet in 2021 where latin gangs in chicago threw concrete slabs at cars filled with innocent black mothers and their children :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Mkhzee
this is due to racism from whites in the past, we have done our part in letting the suffering of enferior ethnicites go on. this is why when you have power you should kill those inferior or they will grow to resent

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
niggers saying we like shitalians are white
yet blacks group italians in the same light and there's a reason for that, we played the game for the whites and they decided we looked enough like them to accept us. For blacks this will never happen as they look way too different. To blacks italians and greeks are the same as english and scotish people, we were hated untill we molded into society