Most relationships are awful

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
"You must take the sweet with the sour" is just a bullshit normie cope. Rich chads don't have to 'take the bad with the good' because their lives contain barely any bad in the first place.

Normies think life is some kind of RPG role-playing game where every class has balanced stats. That all the bullshit they go through in life is 'normal' (which it technically is for most normies).

Real life is not an RPG. The classes are not balanced. Chads are the ultimate OP class and nothing they do in life is likely to be very difficult. So-called successful relationships will just come to them naturally, and if things go sour they can just go get a new girlfriend. Even going to prison doesn't have to be the end of the world as evidenced by the various Chad criminals like Meeks.

It blows my mind normie males can't wrap their heads around the fact that the way women treat them and their 'relationships' doesn't accurately refect how the woman would behave if they were actually attractive and not just disposable betabucks.

Normies are treated like shit by their women. They are yelled at, cheated, used like a bank, treated like a slave, etc. And yet they think this is just 'part of life' jfl.

I literally laugh at incels who envy normies for their 'relationships' with women. Even Chad arguably has no reason to date when he can just pump and dump. Women don't make good friends. There's no reason to be in a relationship.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, p0lishsubhuman, Dietsnasta and 22 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
True

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Skywalker
I'm fucking serious.

There is legitimately no reason to be in a relationship. Women have NOTHING to offer to you in 2023. They don't clean the house/cook/etc because that's 'old-fashioned' now, and even if it wasn't it's not like it's very hard to do just by yourself anyways. Personality wise, women are also fucking god-awful.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, p0lishsubhuman, LampPostPrime and 11 others
But women accept you = you are part of society. Important part of being NT

• +1
Reactions: zura, LampPostPrime, Primalsplit and 2 others
752.jpg
21735.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
reminder op is 33 years old neet with his only social connection is this forum and his only sexual satisfaction is playing with sex toys while writing manifestos about women he's never spoken to except his mother

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fras, Ryldoo IS COPING, Dietsnasta and 11 others
reminder op is 33 years old neet with his only social connection is this forum and his only sexual satisfaction is playing with sex toys while writing manifestos about women he's never spoken to except his mother
Literally me except I'm younger (not 16 so it doesn't matter) and don't use sex toys

• Woah
Reactions: Sens
So where's all the happy married normies?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Canwefixit and Skywalker
Most of them end-up in situations like @MoggerGaston father.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, MoggerGaston, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You have to live as both an ugly man and a good looking man to truly understand how unfair the world is.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, p0lishsubhuman, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
Personality wise, women are also fucking god-awful.
Defiantly cope here most women are nice to the people they like and will validate you. Much more enjoyable to talk to someone who’s attracted to you then just a random dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275, Primalsplit, GloGang300 and 1 other person
this is why I date men instead, it is more intellectually stimulating

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Oueyy, BongMog and 3 others
incel cope
Defiantly cope here most women are nice to the people they like and will validate you. Much more enjoyable to talk to someone who’s attracted to you then just a random dude.
You guys are falling into the foid trap of not understanding that the 'nice' personality they present on the outside is just a veneer. They're basically sociopaths. How many men have married 'nice' women only to later find themselves in a completely miserable marriage followed by divorce rape?

I'm beginning to wonder if normies have invaded the forum because I've been seeing more of these type of bluepilled posts as of lately.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, chadcel;, gothmog6 and 4 others
I liked talking to the last 2-3 women I had as friends. Sadly I ghosted all of them because I am schizoid

You guys are falling into the foid trap of not understanding that the 'nice' personality they present on the outside is just a veneer. They're basically sociopaths. H
paranoia

Most of them end-up in situations like @MoggerGaston father.
Absolutely brutal what happened to him. Death-tier relationship with my mom.

I have asked him many times why he doesn't divorce my whore-mother, but he's in stockholm syndrome.

He says that in a divorce he would lose half the house, half his pension, half his income, etc. which is all true ngl. And that he can't imagine his life improving from what it is now, with only half of all those things.

He'd rather cope with living with my abusive narc whore-mother who treats him like trash. Absolutely brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fras, p0lishsubhuman, Sleeper and 9 others
You can't be in a "relationship" with a modern woman, that's like telling people that a public toilet is your own private toilet then getting mad with people use it. That would sound ridiculous.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, chadcel;, Myth and 2 others

I have asked him many times why he doesn't divorce my whore-mother, but he's in stockholm syndrome.

He says that in a divorce he would lose half the house, half his pension, half his income, etc. which is all true ngl. And that he can't imagine his life improving from what it is now, with only half of all those things.

He'd rather cope with living with my abusive narc whore-mother who treats him like trash. Absolutely brutal
Bluepilled inkwell delusions. He probably thought he've won the world when he married your mother in his 30s JFL.

• +1
Reactions: zainab, Skywalker, Pikabro and 2 others
Bluepilled inkwell delusions. He probably thought he've won the world when he married your mother in his 30s JFL.
He married my 23yo mother when he was 35. 'Great success' incels here would say.
He regrets it and told me he should've never gotten married and never had kids.

Meanwhile incels here tell me to SEA-max. Or they tell amnesia to get married and have kids.

Just throw your life away

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, zainab, Blackgymmax and 3 others
He married my 23yo mother when he was 35. 'Great success' incels here would say.
He regrets it and told me he should've never gotten married and never had kids.

Meanwhile incels here tell me to SEA-max. Or they tell amnesia to get married and have kids.

Just throw your life away
Let me guess, he was an inky till that very moment.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Let me guess, he was an inky till that very moment.
Don't know tbh, he's never told me anything about previous relationships/sex or anything.

Literally never talked about girls with him in my life ever. He avoids the subject like the plague.

Only thing he ever said, and only once, was that he was worried about my interactions with women knowing the type of example I got from their failed marriage. But never elaborated much on it.

Dad is dead inside for a long long time now. Just living on auto-pilot.

He did study psychology for a while though (never finished) in a city that has a very good girl:guy ratio. And he had this free-spirit lifestyle where he used to go out a lot in his younger years. So I wouldn't be surprised if he had a bit of success here and there.

Probably did better than me considering I was 23yo KHHV.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegoat and St.TikTokcel
Don't know tbh, he's never told me anything about previous relationships/sex or anything.

Literally never talked about girls with him in my life ever.

He did study psychology for a while though (never finished) in a city that has a very good girl:guy ratio. And he had this free-spirit lifestyle where he used to go out a lot in his younger years. So I wouldn't be surprised if he had a bit of success here and there.

Probably did better than me considering I was 23yo KHHV.
Tbh if he had prior experience, he would've known where he was getting himself in

• +1
Tbh if he had prior experience, he would've known where he was getting himself in
He had severe depression, just like me. And also studied for like 10+ years, just like me. Untill he quit in his late twenties and fucked around for a couple years. Drinking, partying.

Kinda funny how I seem to be following his exact footsteps.

And then he 'got his act together' in his early 30s. Got a full-time job, got the young wife from poland, travelled around europe with her for a few years, bought the house, got kids, etc.
Ultimately destroying his life. Brutal.

Lesson: Never 'get your act together'.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, GetShrekt, chadcel; and 4 others

you see , this is what happens after a few years if ure :bluepill: and believe in relation-shits, @JudgeandJury
sounds like @MoggerGaston 's father is held captive, like a prisoner of war, or an animal in a cage , at the zoo :cry:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and MoggerGaston
true, but while being extreme hes more level headed than most blue pilled copers here

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, AlexBrown84 and Primalsplit
Relationships are the most extreme lottery
With hypergamy, womens egos are impossible to control and their entitlement too makes them too unpredictable to deal with
Out of all 4 of my relationships only 1 has actually made me happier than miserable

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Clown Show and Skywalker
Agreed
All that matters is fucking teen ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Primalsplit and darkness97
"You must take the sweet with the sour" is just a bullshit normie cope. Rich chads don't have to 'take the bad with the good' because their lives contain barely any bad in the first place.

Normies think life is some kind of RPG role-playing game where every class has balanced stats. That all the bullshit they go through in life is 'normal' (which it technically is for most normies).

Real life is not an RPG. The classes are not balanced. Chads are the ultimate OP class and nothing they do in life is likely to be very difficult. So-called successful relationships will just come to them naturally, and if things go sour they can just go get a new girlfriend. Even going to prison doesn't have to be the end of the world as evidenced by the various Chad criminals like Meeks.

It blows my mind normie males can't wrap their heads around the fact that the way women treat them and their 'relationships' doesn't accurately refect how the woman would behave if they were actually attractive and not just disposable betabucks.

Normies are treated like shit by their women. They are yelled at, cheated, used like a bank, treated like a slave, etc. And yet they think this is just 'part of life' jfl.

I literally laugh at incels who envy normies for their 'relationships' with women. Even Chad arguably has no reason to date when he can just pump and dump. Women don't make good friends. There's no reason to be in a relationship.
Do you want people to riot? If they realized all this, everyone would go ER at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Pikabro and Clown Show
its brutal in 2023 due to smartphones and high speed internet/wifi

now you and your partner are connected 24 7 with no down time to self

you will either text each other or have your location on

just be low inhib and not care theory to have advantage

S
its brutal in 2023 due to smartphones and high speed internet/wifi

now you and your partner are connected 24 7 with no down time to self

you will either text each other or have your location on

just be low inhib and not care theory to have advantage
Sounds like a you problem mate. Set boundaries if they try that with you. It ain't even natural.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

My father is in a similar situation, I have watched my whole life my mother disrespecting my father...

Brutal life bruuuuutal...

S

Sounds like a you problem mate. Set boundaries if they try that with you. It ain't even natural.
its how average white couple is like

ethnic male can use it to their advantage to get the white female to cheat and have interracial sex

its how average white couple is like

ethnic male can use it to their advantage to get the white female to cheat and have interracial sex
Ethnic couples are the same as white couples. AWALT

• Woah
Reactions: traveler

Based

• +1
this is pretty accurate

You're doing same thing normies do (ad hominem)

you mean the LTR, amirite? :)
Lol. Not actually. Not having any personal boundaries is not natural. Tbh, even requiring to maintain a boundary so someone else is not in peeking their nose constantly into your life is not natural.

I'm kinda beginning to change my conceptions about the inherent nature of relationships. But tbh, most people both male and female are such utter faggots. Relationships with most of them will ultimately suck, unless you exercise control over both yourself (discipline, self understanding, strong introversion) and over them (mind games, dominance, manipulation, strong extroversion). It is important to find quality people if you want to actually have fun, relaxation and some kind of connection. But at the end of the day, no one is perfect including you, me; so it's better to maintain your independency.

I was kind of hateful toward women,but then I realized if I was attracted to men (yuck), I would have abeef with most of them too. Most people, in general suck. And I also remembered some very cool women that I kind of interacted with (very attractive, intelligent and often on the taller side). I think it is important to remember that subhumans in general are always less valuable and bring more trouble. The inherent "female nature" just makes them express their power games in different ways compared to that of males. A guy I interact with, because I buy the goods from his shop can be just as sleazy, lame or boring. It's just that with most men, I don't have any benefit that comes into play for either me or them. So I don't encounter any toxicity.

Note: please note that if you have any shred of :bluepill: left, you will eventually get to be disappointed in relationships. What I'm speaking is from my experience that is based on the facts that I've observed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Lol. Not actually. Not having any personal boundaries is not natural. Tbh, even requiring to maintain a boundary so someone else is not in peeking their nose constantly into your life is not natural.

I'm kinda beginning to change my conceptions about the inherent nature of relationships. But tbh, most people both male and female are such utter faggots. Relationships with most of them will ultimately suck, unless you exercise control over both yourself (discipline, self understanding, strong introversion) and over them (mind games, dominance, manipulation, strong extroversion). It is important to find quality people if you want to actually have fun, relaxation and some kind of connection. But at the end of the day, no one is perfect including you, me; so it's better to maintain your independency.

I was kind of hateful toward women,but then I realized if I was attracted to men (yuck), I would have abeef with most of them too. Most people, in general suck. And I also remembered some very cool women that I kind of interacted with (very attractive, intelligent and often on the taller side). I think it is important to remember that subhumans in general are always less valuable and bring more trouble. The inherent "female nature" just makes them express their power games in different ways compared to that of males. A guy I interact with, because I buy the goods from his shop can be just as sleazy, lame or boring. It's just that with most men, I don't have any benefit that comes into play for either me or them. So I don't encounter any toxicity.

Note: please note that if you have any shred of :bluepill: left, you will eventually get to be disappointed in relationships. What I'm speaking is from my experience that is based on the facts that I've observed.
@MoggerGaston 's Stacy gf of 3 months is a good example of what I'm talking about. I'm sure she had her toxic moments too. But notice how those would be way less than a regular foid's. Notice how he reveres her to this day in high regard.

• +1

super good post my friend :Comfy:

while i dont think i will do LTR in my future, its literally like you said, the FLOW between a man and a woman must be natural, without you having headaches, because that means shes actually attracted to you
if you have to play all these "games" that redpillers say it means either shes NOT SEXUALLY attracted to you (most likely) or that shes batshit crazy :feelskek:

however you must also be a reasonable person, have medium-high tolerance to bs, preferably, and understand shes a human and makes mistakes, and not start shit with your LTR partner over trivial shit like her accidentally breaking your custom made mug (seriously i know of a couple lol)

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
super good post my friend :Comfy:

while i dont think i will do LTR in my future, its literally like you said, the FLOW between a man and a woman must be natural, without you having headaches, because that means shes actually attracted to you
if you have to play all these "games" that redpillers say it means either shes NOT SEXUALLY attracted to you (most likely) or that shes batshit crazy :feelskek:

however you must also be a reasonable person, have medium-high tolerance to bs, preferably, and understand shes a human and makes mistakes, and not start shit with your LTR partner over trivial shit like her accidentally breaking your custom made mug (seriously i know of a couple lol)
Thanks my man.

I am of the opinion that having to play games is less dependant on her attraction to you, and more to do with her toxicity. If a girl has potential to be toxic but is supremely attracted to you, she will idolise and pedestalize you. It is not going to be a "connection", but something else. Another type of game where you play god. And the second you falter in any capacity, it is possible to face devaluation this time. Because Gods do not bleed.

By game, I don't only mean mind games actually. Any thing that requires skill and maintainance of some type of effort can be summed up as a game. Maintaining manipulation is a gane. Maintaining a perfection image is also a game. I'm not saying the game is not fun or important, because it most certainly is. But my point is to define what we are going to be doing.

If she's not attracted to you, you probably won't even have a chance to be playing games. So yeah, batshit crazy it is. And please do not underestimate how many people are actually batshit crazy inside and to what extent. So, I think redpill is just literally bitch management (of girls that actually like you).

The game can be brutal. If and when you have to play the game it's always better to be prepared well and to win. Every relationship will have some measure of it. But it's better to look for someone that requires less game imo.
Better quality girls have more SMV too.

Btw, I would not advise tokerating bullshit or getting argumentative over it either. It is to my belief that if awoman gives you bullshit, your game was lacking in some capacity. It means she was already losing respect for you and now instigates drama. Tolerating or arguing about the "stupid thing thst comes up" are both terrible choices. The actual context behind it is, it's a shit test. Classic ways to deal with it are agree&amplify, not take it seriously etc. Just establish yourself as the superior party and she should cease it. Any aggressiveness or tolerance are low status behaviours.

By status, I don't mean titles etc. For abetter example of status: A deer has lower status than a lion for example. When deer sees a lion, he doesn't feel very good. But when a lion sees a deer he doesn't feel bad at all. In fact he feels that it is lunch time.

• +1
Rich chads don't have to 'take the bad with the good' because their lives contain barely any bad in the first place.
I agree with the premise of your post but the lives of rich chads are fake and shallow

Thanks my man.

I am of the opinion that having to play games is less dependant on her attraction to you, and more to do with her toxicity. If a girl has potential to be toxic but is supremely attracted to you, she will idolise and pedestalize you. It is not going to be a "connection", but something else. Another type of game where you play god. And the second you falter in any capacity, it is possible to face devaluation this time. Because Gods do not bleed.

By game, I don't only mean mind games actually. Any thing that requires skill and maintainance of some type of effort can be summed up as a game. Maintaining manipulation is a gane. Maintaining a perfection image is also a game. I'm not saying the game is not fun or important, because it most certainly is. But my point is to define what we are going to be doing.

If she's not attracted to you, you probably won't even have a chance to be playing games. So yeah, batshit crazy it is. And please do not underestimate how many people are actually batshit crazy inside and to what extent. So, I think redpill is just literally bitch management (of girls that actually like you).

The game can be brutal. If and when you have to play the game it's always better to be prepared well and to win. Every relationship will have some measure of it. But it's better to look for someone that requires less game imo.
Better quality girls have more SMV too.

Btw, I would not advise tokerating bullshit or getting argumentative over it either. It is to my belief that if awoman gives you bullshit, your game was lacking in some capacity. It means she was already losing respect for you and now instigates drama. Tolerating or arguing about the "stupid thing thst comes up" are both terrible choices. The actual context behind it is, it's a shit test. Classic ways to deal with it are agree&amplify, not take it seriously etc. Just establish yourself as the superior party and she should cease it. Any aggressiveness or tolerance are low status behaviours.

By status, I don't mean titles etc. For abetter example of status: A deer has lower status than a lion for example. When deer sees a lion, he doesn't feel very good. But when a lion sees a deer he doesn't feel bad at all. In fact he feels that it is lunch time.
i am reading this rn, but repped before i even read blud :smonk:

• Love it
@MoggerGaston 's Stacy gf of 3 months is a good example of what I'm talking about. I'm sure she had her toxic moments too. But notice how those would be way less than a regular foid's. Notice how he reveres her to this day in high regard.
Yeah it was great tbh. The rare 'toxic' moments werent about stupid shit either, but actually meaningful issues, personal development type stuff.
On the other hand this was also still in honeymoon phase.

• +1