Most RTT guys are low class losers that don’t even get laid!

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
Every time I go to the club I see a group of RTT copers standing in the corner not talking to any girls trying to act tough. Most of these guys aren’t actually on roids and just have the tan, tattoos, and a stubble/beard. They are usually coping hard with “much sex appeal” and don’t get results with women because they look low class and not friendly.

I on the other hand have way broader appeal to girls because I am running SSL Game - Steroids Shoe Lifts game. I look tall and jacked but I am clean shaven and dress like a frat boy so I come across like a cool muscular guy unlike the RTT losers. My point is RTT is overplayed and a terrible strategy. The cool jock/athlete mogs the RTT copers to the moon and back. Roidmax, heightmax, and jockmax, but try to avoid looking like the RTT guys at every bar that just stand there coping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, CyberPsychodelic, chawaje and 26 others
"think your wrong there pal, rtt has to be the most solid theory in psl"

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: baerr, Aero, Stevensmithgerard and 17 others
I tested the rtt game very detailed on tinder. Had around 3 profiles of guys like this. They all had almost the same results as aesthetic psl chads. Hundreds of matches/likes within the first 24/48 hours, many girls that wrote sexual first messages and a lot of "are you even real?? why would such a hot guy be on tinder" messages.
Keep in mind all of them had barely above average faces. Just tatted, beard, tanned and bad boy look.

Some guys i used:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Kmscurry, Gaia262 and 9 others
another day, another cope

• +1
Reactions: Almighty, farahanyzz, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
standing in the corner not talking to any girls trying to act tough.
Even chads who do this will get nowhere, if you're decently nt then rtt is very legit, probably more so than surgeries for some.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 14274
Im on your same boat, tats are low class.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Gaia262, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
Brown skin too.

RTT is somewhat legit but not a substitute for the fundamentals - height and face. Roiding is largely a cope, as an ex-roider they are not going to make you more attractive except to gay men. If you have a nice frame already then you don't need roids for a peak physique (think Christino Ronaldo) and if you have a shit frame then roids will just make you look like a tryhard compensator. Also if you don't know what you are doing with roids it's easy to get bad skin, hairloss or facial bloat, all of which are bad looksmins.

Tattoos signal low inhibition, but they also signal low class and you will be attracting a different type of female, similar to when you roid. When I was on roids I was matching with "Love Island" type women, nail salon types, orange bimbos. If that's what you want then tattoo yourself up the wazoo, but it's not for everyone and classier women will go out of their way to filter out tattooed men.

Tan is the most legit of the three. It signals outdoor activity, extroversion, and health (unhealthy people have a harder time tanning, they just burn and look wrinkly, think of Hawaiian vegans). There isn't a downside to tanning unless you eat a bad diet or use drugs in which case you are sabotaging your body's ability to repair damage and you WILL age and have skin damage. It's critical to eat infrequently, low-inflammation foods, minimise carb/PUFA/alcohol/anti-nutrient intake, and make sure to get plenty of rest from sun exposure. Similar to training, your body super-compensates between exposures to stress so the rest period is important.

I have been tanning for about 12 years - without sunscreen - and do not have any facial wrinkles or folds. In fact my facial skin is abnormally tight. This is the best looksmax of the three, will add value to anyone's rating and as an aside it makes men much more photogenic if you care about tinder/bumble maxxing. When you see bodybuilders wearing dark fake tan it is so they are not washed out under bright lights. The same is true in bright sunshine, if you are pasty pale then you will look worse in photos.

As an aside, facial fake tans can be very effective but they look better if you already have a base tan, and I would also recommend bronzer powders for the cheeks and forehead for an authentic looking glow. These are legit and chads are already wearing this stuff.

But like I sad at the start this is not a replacement for height or face, just a supplement to eek out every point of attractiveness.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, AscendingHero, oldcelloser and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: farahanyzz and TITUS
Even chads who do this will get nowhere, if you're decently nt then rtt is very legit, probably more so than surgeries for some.
Why not just roid without getting tats?

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 13754
RTT aka gyno, hair loss and erectile dysfunction

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Eren, Kmscurry, OOGABOOGA and 18 others
Why not just roid without getting tats?
You could do, the tat idea is to make you look more "bad boy" as opposed to some nerd who's insecure about their size. But if it works for you that's chill, at the end of the day face>everything.

• +1
Reactions: Eren, oldcelloser, Gaia262 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Gargantuan
even if it works im not doing it. imagine resorting to looking like a caricature and change your personality just to get roastie pussy

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Looks234, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others
all are easely avoided/prevented
Yeah, I was just taking the piss for the most part but are roids really sustainable in the long run? I doubt it. Short term gains/halos, sure. But long term health implications? That's a pretty big caveat, I think.

But I suppose it all depends on the life that you want to live.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, turkproducer, Deleted member 4332 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, ShowerMaxxing, OOGABOOGA and 14 others
even if it works im not doing it. imagine resorting to looking like a caricature and change your personality just to get roastie pussy
Depends,if you're legit incel than getlookordietryin

Side effects aren't as bad as being an incel

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Depends,if you're legit incel than getlookordietryin

Side effects aren't as bad as being an incel
imagine a incel manlet framelet trying to run rtt. ends up looking like a goblin

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
We got a new PSL theory: SSL:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Good points. My theory is chicks see all these RTT guys & think they're carbon copies of each other therefore they don't stand out

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, oldcelloser, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Good points. My theory is chicks see all these RTT guys & think they're carbon copies of each other therefore they don't stand out
Exactly that’s why I run SSL game instead. Steroids and shoe lifts

nah tats are worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
RTT is somewhat legit but not a substitute for the fundamentals - height and face. Roiding is largely a cope, as an ex-roider they are not going to make you more attractive except to gay men. If you have a nice frame already then you don't need roids for a peak physique (think Christino Ronaldo) and if you have a shit frame then roids will just make you look like a tryhard compensator. Also if you don't know what you are doing with roids it's easy to get bad skin, hairloss or facial bloat, all of which are bad looksmins.

Tattoos signal low inhibition, but they also signal low class and you will be attracting a different type of female, similar to when you roid. When I was on roids I was matching with "Love Island" type women, nail salon types, orange bimbos. If that's what you want then tattoo yourself up the wazoo, but it's not for everyone and classier women will go out of their way to filter out tattooed men.

Tan is the most legit of the three. It signals outdoor activity, extroversion, and health (unhealthy people have a harder time tanning, they just burn and look wrinkly, think of Hawaiian vegans). There isn't a downside to tanning unless you eat a bad diet or use drugs in which case you are sabotaging your body's ability to repair damage and you WILL age and have skin damage. It's critical to eat infrequently, low-inflammation foods, minimise carb/PUFA/alcohol/anti-nutrient intake, and make sure to get plenty of rest from sun exposure. Similar to training, your body super-compensates between exposures to stress so the rest period is important.

I have been tanning for about 12 years - without sunscreen - and do not have any facial wrinkles or folds. In fact my facial skin is abnormally tight. This is the best looksmax of the three, will add value to anyone's rating and as an aside it makes men much more photogenic if you care about tinder/bumble maxxing. When you see bodybuilders wearing dark fake tan it is so they are not washed out under bright lights. The same is true in bright sunshine, if you are pasty pale then you will look worse in photos.

As an aside, facial fake tans can be very effective but they look better if you already have a base tan, and I would also recommend bronzer powders for the cheeks and forehead for an authentic looking glow. These are legit and chads are already wearing this stuff.

But like I sad at the start this is not a replacement for height or face, just a supplement to eek out every point of attractiveness.
Very interesting can you pls lay out in detail what exactly you do for tanning and what have you learned in such a long time?

Cope.
This has much more appeal than looking like a gorilla.
Images 1 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Xangsane and Deleted member 14274
shit thread kys

Like it is mentioned in the above, it works but only to a certain extent but the type of girls you're going to attract is not exactly the girls any guy would want, if you have the "any holes a goal" mentality then go ahead.

It's actually so funny how popular it is especially in the UK, literally every guy at the gym I go to is running RTT and all look the same jfl, they're the equivalent of trash girls who has fake tan, eyelashes 3 inches long, a load of makeup and lip fillers.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xanny, oldcelloser, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
Agreed. But what if you are not born like this? Better stay unattractive and dream about being a aesthetic male model, or go the rtt way?
SSL

Agreed. But what if you are not born like this? Better stay unattractive and dream about being a aesthetic male model, or go the rtt way?
But face is law though.
Why waste time doing shit

Nah ur wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 14274
Standing in a corner won’t get you anything regardless of how you look, unless you’re a chad in the first place.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, IhateDentists, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
lmao these guys have fake muscle

no shit they are wimps irl

once u meet a real athlete like alex rodriguez etc, you will see a real chad in action

• Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser
Standing in a corner won’t get you anything regardless of how you look, unless you’re a chad in the first place.
@lifestyle21873 says otherwise

Like it is mentioned in the above, it works but only to a certain extent but the type of girls you're going to attract is not exactly the girls any guy would want, if you have the "any holes a goal" mentality then go ahead.

It's actually so funny how popular it is especially in the UK, literally every guy at the gym I go to is running RTT and all look the same jfl, they're the equivalent of trash girls who has fake tan, eyelashes 3 inches long, a load of makeup and lip fillers.
100%, the low class stacies often go for this look

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
im coming to believe RT is more legit :LOL:; roid+ tan is more than enough, look at bodybuilders of old and any jacked guy in movies; their usually not pale orcs as most ppl that worship the huwhite race (including foids) think that its ideal; its not and huwhite ppldont look good without some sort of tan, only look weird if pale; tatoos work only with certain types and certain vibes; while there are wymn who will discount you based on tatts, i assure you theres close to 0 that will discount you for a well done tan and a muscular physique that shows well in clothes (not ronnie coleman tier/ powerlifter or big belly with muscles type)

Last edited:
im coming to believe RT is more legit :LOL:; roid+ tan is more than enough, look at bodybuilders of old and any jacked guy in movies; their usually not pale orcs as most ppl that worship the huwhite race (including foids) think that its ideal; its not and huwhite ppldont look good without some sort of tan, only look weird if pale; tatoos work only with certain types and certain vibes; while there are wymn who will discount you based on tatts, i assure you theres close to 0 that will discount you for a well done tan and a muscular physique that shows well in clothes (not ronnie coleman tier/ powerlifter or big belly with muscles type)
I run SSL (steroids and shoe lifts)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser and OOGABOOGA
stay unattractive and dream about being a aesthetic male model
this is what most of this forum prefers to do tbh :ROFLMAO:
posting their 30.000 post about gandy or Chico or Barrett, while most likely they're some 16 yr old curry with 4/10 face and they bash roids :soy:
hilarious :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I’m not sure

Steroids Have Side-Effects Like Gyno.
Here's @Bitch For Example:
2e48720e8f0292895cf9ad3d1790b622.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Bump

Last edited: