Most "science" is utter bullshit

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Much of it is either just speculation or half-truths. And I am not even just talking about obvious bullshit like gender studies but even shit that most normies think are hard sciences like physics. Physicists argue with each other all the time, which would not be the case if physics were only a hard science. Then there are also other "sciences" like cosmology and ancient pre-history (dinosaur era etc) where 90% of everything is basically a bullshit guess about how things might or might not be supported by only limited or almost no evidence whatsoever.

Just lol at normies for thinking scientists are some prophets of truth just lol. A couple of hundred years ago they said cutting yourself and lowering blood levels would cure decease somehow lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Robert01, turkproducer, Lightbulb and 1 other person
Over half of all studies can't even be replicated jfl @ believing this shit.

They have PhDs you don't stop being a pseudo-intellectual. You making these posts about our dystopian society does not make you seem intelligent rather that you try hard to seem intelligent which you wanna brag about since you have no other redeeming qualities about yourself.

They have PhDs you don't stop being a pseudo-intellectual. You making these posts about our dystopian society does not make you seem intelligent rather that you try hard to seem intelligent which you wanna brag about since you have no other redeeming qualities about yourself.

Most of my intelligence manifests itself in being able to realize how much we are all being bullshitted about everything which in itself requires an atypically large amount of self-awareness (admitting looks theory for example requires one to accept they aren't that great looking for example, something which 99% of normies would never, ever do). I am not the smartest if we are going to use other metrics of intelligence such as solving complex math equations.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Most of my intelligence manifests itself in being able to realize how much we are all being bullshitted about everything which in itself requires an atypically large amount of self-awareness (admitting looks theory for example requires one to accept they aren't that great looking for example, something which 99% of normies would never, ever do). I am not the smartest if we are going to use other metrics of intelligence such as solving complex math equations.
You can elaborate on nearly all topics and on how the government is fabricating all information they spread and that the general mass has no self-awareness. If you cannot prove any evidence or sources for your speculations it is merely a hypothesis which concludes your theories as conspiracies.

I will admit you have a large vocabulary but that does not make your points valid since you have no evidence or any scientific proof for the misinformation you are trying to spread.

Even a simple news story today can get so convoluted with lies and gossip
Its naive to think we know fully what went down in some event thousands of years ago based on scraps of evidence left

• +1
Reactions: Robert01
You can elaborate on nearly all topics and on how the government is fabricating all information they spread and that the general mass has no self-awareness. If you cannot prove any evidence or sources for your speculations it is merely a hypothesis which concludes your theories as conspiracies.

I will admit you have a large vocabulary but that does not make your points valid since you have no evidence or any scientific proof for the misinformation you are trying to spread.

The hilarious thing about what you just said is that the lack of empiricism is actually a huge part of the reason so much "science" isn't actually even real science. Take dinosaur bones for example. While individual dinosaur bones have been found there are no known instances of anybody finding an entire intact skeleton. Instead they just take different pieces and then just sort of stitch them together, basically "guessing" the type of dinosaur. It's utterly unscientific. Nobody can actually prove that most of the famous types of dinos everybody knows and loves even existed at all.

Lowest IQ thread you've made so far.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Andromeda88 and Lightbulb
You make these threads on purpose just to be controversial. I was going to write a response but honestly it's just not worth my time as I would just be taking your bait.

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
The hilarious thing about what you just said is that the lack of empiricism is actually a huge part of the reason so much "science" isn't actually even real science. Take dinosaur bones for example. While individual dinosaur bones have been found there are no known instances of anybody finding an entire intact skeleton. Instead they just take different pieces and then just sort of stitch them together, basically "guessing" the type of dinosaur. It's utterly unscientific. Nobody can actually prove that most of the famous types of dinos everybody knows and loves even existed at all.
Here's where the issue stems from you have a rather nihilistic and psychological view of science rather than an objective and encompassing one which makes you deem small inaccuracies as the whole systematic topic which is an flaud view.

Scientist are not omnipotent and all-knowing since the average individual has the same thinking pattern and have high expectations on scientists. Let's take the dinosaur bones as an example; If you question and discuss with any paleontologist they will be expressing the same sentence " People have these misconceptions about how the findings of fossils from ancient dinosaurs that people just stumble upon a well-buried skeleton under the ground which is not the case" If you do not know understand how permineralization functions that may be your issue read a little about permineralization and you will discover that it isn't as detailed as you make it.

Last edited:
Much of it is either just speculation or half-truths. And I am not even just talking about obvious bullshit like gender studies but even shit that most normies think are hard sciences like physics. Physicists argue with each other all the time, which would not be the case if physics were only a hard science. Then there are also other "sciences" like cosmology and ancient pre-history (dinosaur era etc) where 90% of everything is basically a bullshit guess about how things might or might not be supported by only limited or almost no evidence whatsoever.

Just lol at normies for thinking scientists are some prophets of truth just lol. A couple of hundred years ago they said cutting yourself and lowering blood levels would cure decease somehow lmao.
Didnt read. science is made up by the jews

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Festrunk
Tbh I’m more of a hardcore Cartesian so I don’t believe in anything until I see it for myself.

Fuck science, fuck history, and fuck anything that isn’t my 5 senses

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

similarly I feel the same about history. can we REALLY trust historians? how do we know what really happened going back 200 years or longer? there's no film, no pictures, all we have are alleged quotes and accounts by people long dead retold to us in history books.who knows what really happened in the 18th century and earlier.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and disillusioned