Most Simple and Effective Anti Aging Routine? GTFIH

BeneluxYemeni

BeneluxYemeni

Bronze
(1/2) NUKING DHT WITH DUTASTERIDE FOR COLLAGEN/ELASTIN AND FAT PADS IN EARLY 20S
We all know about fin and its benefits in keeping your hair, however what about it's antiaging effects when it comes to skin/fatpads?:

Left took fin to keep his hair from getting raped by dht, right didnt. THEY ARE TWINS.
The difference in hair is obvious, but look at the fatpads and collagen, this is insane ngl, you could freeze your age by a decade if you hop on dutasteride WHICH BLOCKS DHT STRONGER IN THE SKIN THAN FIN DOES, While SCIENTIFICALLY HAVING THE SAME SIDE EFFECT PROFILE. I suggest dutasteride right after puberty. You could look 30 at 40 if you begin in your early 20s.

Meanwhile steroid users often have fucked up collagen and elastin BECAUSE OF HIGH DHT LEVELS THAT RAPED THEIR SKIN:

(2/2) Low dosing isotretinoin (accutane) + moisturizing spf50++
I know what you are going to say, accutane is poison bro! Dry skin bro! but hold on. What about a LOW dose. Why do all actors in hollywood low dose isotretinoin at 20mg-30mg/week?
obviously increasing collagen and elastin but much stronger and better than any topical could ever.

Isotretinoin can penetrate the deeper layers of the skin, not only its more effective because it goes systemetic, it also takes so much less time of applying over your whole body vs only popping a pill twice a week. It has all the benefits that topical tret has when used in a lower dose and WITHOUT any side effects, WHILE ALSO EFFECTING THE SKIN OF YOUR WHOLE BODY. JFL at BABY PERFECT FACE SKIN AND RINKLED ARMS AND LEGS.
No more waiting until your skin is dry after appplying tret 0.1% to apply moisturizer, no more applying on hands and neck and having to moisturize those too after they are dried tf out because of topical application. Deep skin collagen/elastin synthesis. And you just need to pop a pill 2/3 times a week. No more cope skincare, better results, easier to maintain.
Now these are just my theories but im thinking of just hopping on 0.5mg dut and 10mg of accutane 3 times a week to see what happens, imagine having prime chico skin all over your body and keeping fat pads with just 6 pills in total 3 times a week and a little moisturizer and sunscreen. Anyone have any insights? We need people to experiment with low dose accutane, topical tret doesnt solve the problem, you will just look your age but less badly aged:

while dut + low dose accutane will actually make you look younger for your age!

Heres ashton kutcher at 38 (on dut since young age and stopped aging) vs 42 (stopped taking it for 4 years to have kids BRUTAL DESCENSION):

@Clavicular You take low dose accutane right, do you still use topical tret?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jrdanmaxxing, N1666, vernier and 1 other person
@Gengar thanks for unban bhai, hopefully people experiment with low dosing isotretinoin saves so much time and is much more effective it seems like, greys always carrying forum ofc

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I have taken 10mg accutane and then shifted to tret 0.025 from skinorac and use that to maintain my gay glow.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and BeneluxYemeni
I have taken 10mg accutane and then shifted to tret 0.025 from skinorac and use that to maintain my gay glow.
10mg accutane daily im assuming? This is the thing, i think you can get the same effects of 0.025 tret daily by using 10 mg accutane 3 times a week over your whole body vs only face/arms/hands/neck while also taking much less effort to maintain. You probably wont get gay glow now that i think abt it, but just high collagen dewy skin

@Gengar thanks for unban bhai, hopefully people experiment with low dosing isotretinoin saves so much time and is much more effective it seems like, greys always carrying forum ofc
No problem bhai. Hope your little break helped you with the mental rest you needed. :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Clavicular, vernier, BeneluxYemeni and 1 other person

@NZb6Air you ughh reacted im open 4 critisism before nuking my liver, pleasee refrain from acting sassy this is a put-on-ignorable offense.​

Topical tret is beyond cope, also 30mg isnt hollywood dose 5-10 is. I dont use topical tret topical shet.

• +1
Reactions: jrdanmaxxing and Faceless Autist
Topical tret is beyond cope, also 30mg isnt hollywood dose 5-10 is. I dont use topical tret topical shet.
5/10mg a week? I was talking a week. What are you running weekly? im thinking of doing 30mg a week.

5/10mg a week? I was talking a week. What are you running weekly? im thinking of doing 30mg a week.
Thought u meant per day, that would be almost a full cycle. Id go 5mg per day

Thought u meant per day, that would be almost a full cycle. Id go 5mg per day
yea i was thinking already, did you see that 5mg a day has the same effect as tret topical over the whole body? Weird that there are almost no threads on this, im going to try to calculate optimal dose based on vitamin a in an hour when i get home

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
yo forgot to ask but did 10mg dose accutane daily alone give you that gay glow?

Mirin posts. Don't forget your GHK-cu!!!!!!!! Ive been taking that now for a little bit pinning 5mg a day and I legit look younger already. Im starting to glow.

• +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni
Only saves elastin, no effect on collagen afaik. Good thing is elastin is the one which should be preserved. Collagen can be regenerated, elastin can’t once lost.

• +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni
Only saves elastin, no effect on collagen afaik. Good thing is elastin is the one which should be preserved. Collagen can be regenerated, elastin can’t once lost.
Wouldnt the isotretinoin increase collagen though? While the dht nuking saves elastin yeah

No dude, thats the tret and azelaic acid.
did you notice collagen increase on accutane alone tho, fuck man i dont want to experiment with this shit tbh but low dosing in theory would be so much better, just wont have gay glow but who cares i want to look natty

did you notice collagen increase on accutane alone tho, fuck man i dont want to experiment with this shit tbh but low dosing in theory would be so much better, just wont have gay glow but who cares i want to look natty
With low dosage of accutane I have barely seen any improvements so I moved to tret

NUKING DHT WITH DUTASTERIDE
Might cuck your bones. Dut nukes the type 1 5ar enzyme which is active on the bones. Nobody knows what the fuck the 5ar type 1 does. Not even a single human case study.

Genetically mutated mice that lacked the type 1 enzyme had weaker limbs. That's the only study we have on that.