Most slayers ive known in hs are all normal looking

distance decay

distance decay

Yung Curry Slayer In The Anglosphere
Out of all the guys ive known in high school, when I think of the guys who did the best in high school, they didnt come close to the best looking in our group / school.

All of them were carried by low inhibition and didnt care. Last year I was friends wit an mtn 5'9 white guy who would in school literally put his hands in his pants and fondle his nutsack but he would still go out to a house party and have 2 girls on him the whole night.

He was smooth and made girls feel comfortable and that was enough for them to overlook his averageness.

Was your hs experience like this, it really is all about status and nt when your a normie

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 34058, Luffymaxxing and 3 others
All of them were carried by low inhibition
Years of positive reinforcements made them low inhib. Females liked them and were sucking their dicks.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, falcon1 and Clown Show
While you read my replies, know that they are performing kamasutra.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Clown Show and Deleted member 52404
While you read my replies, know that they are performing kamasutra.
His face made them comfortable within 13ms upon meeting them.
Years of positive reinforcements made them low inhib. Females liked them and were sucking their dicks.
While you jerk off watching them?
Only in your eyes. It’s a whole different story for the females.

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 30679
mtn 5'9 white guy who would in school literally put his hands in his pants and fondle his nutsack but he would still go out to a house party and have 2 girls on him the whole night.

He was smooth and made girls feel comfortable and that was enough for them to overlook his averageness.
dude wtf, the most popular guy in my hs also did weird gross stuff like this and yet women felt super comfortable with him. But he was a 5'11 HTN

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
dude wtf, the most popular guy in my hs also did weird gross stuff like this and yet women felt super comfortable with him. But he was a 5'11 HTN
Most slayer irl in HS are just NTmaxxed or have some level of social status like they’re athletes or thugmaxxed etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay, Xangsane and Deleted member 50702
It's all about looks

Literally the exact opposite in my experience

Most looks got most women

Most slayer irl in HS are just NTmaxxed or have some level of social status like they’re athletes or thugmaxxed etc
cope they're betabuxxers or ultimate simps that simp so hard for a smell of pussy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
Out of all the guys ive known in high school, when I think of the guys who did the best in high school, they didnt come close to the best looking in our group / school.

All of them were carried by low inhibition and didnt care. Last year I was friends wit an mtn 5'9 white guy who would in school literally put his hands in his pants and fondle his nutsack but he would still go out to a house party and have 2 girls on him the whole night.

Was your hs experience like this, it really is all about status and nt when your a normie
This is why I believe stylemaxxed Hairmaxxed mtn+ overall smv who’s nt = slayer potential

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
You can’t slay and be a betabuxxer lmao
these guys usually get the most low quality and lowest iq girls in the school/environment. They are two sides of the same coin after all.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Kamui
these guys usually get the most low quality and lowest iq girls in the school/environment. They are the same shit after all.
And who gets the highest quality and IQ foids from what you’ve seen

Just shut up with your bluepill "just be NT" shit :rage:

Last edited:
This is why I believe stylemaxxed Hairmaxxed mtn+ overall smv who’s nt = slayer potential
not a slayer but not a incel either. he attracts low quality women from time to time.

not a slayer but not a incel either. he attracts low quality women from time to time.
I have seen slayers with these exact status who get pretty decent girls, in either a relationship or slays them

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
And who gets the highest quality and IQ foids from what you’ve seen
Attractive, tall, NT well spoken and overall chad looking dudes with high smv. These guys get high quality women not low quality low iq women.

Attractive, tall, NT well spoken and overall chad looking dudes with high smv. These guys get high quality women not low quality low iq women.
Yeah well this is fucking HS we’re talking about lmao, are you slow 💀? You’re not gonna spot a legit Chad at HS let alone college/university, maybe Chadlite at the highest

T
Yeah well this is fucking HS we’re talking about lmao, are you slow 💀? You’re not gonna spot a legit Chad at HS let alone college/university, maybe Chadlite at the highest
You're talking about low quality thugmaxxed dudes, my point is that they only get low quality women. not high quality. in school most high quality girls date high quality dudes not guys like you described.

High school slayers are just about who hits puberty first and is the star on the sports teams. When you're over 18 looks become the main factor. Not how good you are on your local football team jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
forget forgotten i am moving past this giving notice
i have to go, yes i know the feeling, know your leaving

T

You're talking about low quality thugmaxxed dudes, my point is that they only get low quality women. not high quality. in school most high quality girls date high quality dudes not guys like you described.
Again it all goes back to looks at the end

Ye most thugmaxxers do smash low quality bitches but that’s cuz most of them are LTN/MTNs and work with what they can get, a thugmaxxed Chadlite who’s tall and NT would have no issue getting with muh high quality girls cuz they’re already moggers, also foids could care less about how well spoken you are since they don’t give a shit about IQ for the most part

Damm in my high school the true slayers were only the good looking guys who had good body frames also.

Average guys obviously got gfs but only the true good looking guys slayed even if they were short, you needed that face, that body frame, that hair, the body halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
Damm in my high school the true slayers were only the good looking guys who had good body frames also.

Average guys obviously got gfs but only the true good looking guys slayed even if they were short, you needed that face, that body frame, that hair, the body halo
bitches

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing