most subhuman combination possible

D

danny phantom

Iron
wide alar base + low IPD

i was planning a rhinoplasty+alarplasty for july but due to circumstances completely out of my control i couldn’t get it done

when your alar base is nearly on the same level as your iris AS A NON BLACK PERSON TOO LOL your looks are basically doomed, your midface will always look weird and ogre

if you also have this get alarplasty asap, you probably look like shit just as i do

i will never get OBO so i’m stuck being a cyclops forever unless i want to get zygo shaving (lol at that gook surgery) and looking in the mirror is literal suicide fuel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Deleted member 32410, mvp2v1 and 2 others
Just imagined how it would look, brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and danny phantom
brutal why not get OBO, people do get it for cosmetic reasons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and danny phantom
Honestly OP, alar base reduction will massively ascend you, so I wouldn't worry too much tbh. I have seen many people with low-IPD who still look good, your only problem is wide alar base (which is quite easily fixable)

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 32486 and danny phantom
brutal why not get OBO, people do get it for cosmetic reasons
i’m too high inhib to get my skull sawed apart and i’m also too poor to pay 80k for anything rn. rhino is a lot of money for me and it’s about 9k base from marianetti, not to mention travel and airbnb/hotel

i’m too high inhib to get my skull sawed apart and i’m also too poor to pay 80k for anything rn. rhino is a lot of money for me and it’s about 9k base from marianetti, not to mention travel and airbnb/hotel
You can get rhino in turkey for far cheaper from a good/experienced surgeon, dm for more info (I'm getting revision rhino myself from him on 10th october this year, so in a week)

• +1
Reactions: danny phantom
Honestly OP, alar base reduction will massively ascend you, so I wouldn't worry too much tbh. I have seen many people with low-IPD who still look good, your only problem is wide alar base (which is quite easily fixable)
thank you for the comment and i hope so. i actually look massively better in lighting where my nose isn’t casting quite as much of a shadow, and in morphs i’ve had made my .44 ES is not that putrid.

• +1
Reactions: Interested
rhino in turkey
Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

Last edited:
  • +1
Muh "feminized nose :soy:" ethnic cope.

It's Final Fantasy nose or death
legit.

feminine (within reason) noses look ideal as long as you don’t have a wimp nasal bridge, no matter how dimorphic you are

• +1
Reactions: Interested
legit.

feminine (within reason) noses look ideal as long as you don’t have a wimp nasal bridge, no matter how dimorphic you are
Exactly, straight and somewhat narrow bridge, upturned and slim nose tip is life

• +1
wide alar base + low IPD

i was planning a rhinoplasty+alarplasty for july but due to circumstances completely out of my control i couldn’t get it done

when your alar base is nearly on the same level as your iris AS A NON BLACK PERSON TOO LOL your looks are basically doomed, your midface will always look weird and ogre

if you also have this get alarplasty asap, you probably look like shit just as i do

i will never get OBO so i’m stuck being a cyclops forever unless i want to get zygo shaving (lol at that gook surgery) and looking in the mirror is literal suicide fuel
Together with narrow mouth this is the holy trinity

• So Sad