Most Successful Looksmaxxer

B

bluejay

Iron

Has a public post with “Get Mogged” as the caption, and models for Versace, Ferragamo, and Bottega Veneta at 21. Is a 6’3” Brahmin (+4 IQ compared to avg. American) light skin Indian who walked in between Gigi Hadid and Vittoria Ceretti.

I myself am a 6’0” Indian American Model most recently for Vogue and Dior so this guy is certainly an inspiration.

Attachments

• IMG_7191.jpeg
    IMG_7191.jpeg
    961.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive
Tales

• +1
Reactions: bluejay
Nigga jordan barrett chico and Cameron alborizian have either said get mogged or have posted it does that make them looksmaxxers ? Jfl at your brahmin iq :feelskek: actual moron

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, wrist cry and ThraxxGlo
The one guy Willmogulater whom I shared my pics prior to modeling got banned.
Nigga jordan barrett chico and Cameron alborizian have either said get mogged or have posted it does that make them looksmaxxers ? Jfl at your brahmin iq :feelskek: actual moron
The guy is a looksmaxxer if you scroll 5 seconds through his page; Also I got a 1590 SAT + Uncle owns 100 mil gravel company + Dad works at a 3 billion dollar hedge fund for Harvard’s endowment and went to Harvard + Mom ranked 7th Nationwide in Indian Medical Tests + my college is ranked #2 in US by some news sources but keep coping

The guy is a looksmaxxer if you scroll 5 seconds through his page; Also I got a 1590 SAT + Uncle owns 100 mil gravel company + Dad works at a 3 billion dollar hedge fund for Harvard’s endowment and went to Harvard + Mom ranked 7th Nationwide in Indian Medical Tests + my college is ranked #2 in US by some news sources but keep coping
Your reasoning for him shows that you're a utter retard idc about your family's achievements that are paying for your college tuition. Also anyone can get a 1590 if they studied all day like the average Indian immigrant. And one more thing the fact you got so pressed over 7 words shows how insecure you are about your low intellect

No tri52 no cait iq no Mensa Norway no care…. Jk good on you brother mog me on the sat with my subhuman 1530 higher gmat tho 715 gmat focus equivalent to 760 on prior addition, and it is a much harder exam and tantamount to an iq test as opposed to the gamified sat

Has a public post with “Get Mogged” as the caption, and models for Versace, Ferragamo, and Bottega Veneta at 21. Is a 6’3” Brahmin (+4 IQ compared to avg. American) light skin Indian who walked in between Gigi Hadid and Vittoria Ceretti.

I myself am a 6’0” Indian American Model most recently for Vogue and Dior so this guy is certainly an inspiration.
Tales from the slums of india :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back