Most sucessful people, especially "digital nomads" are just trustfund kids

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
I've met about 12 digital nomads, probably 11/12 were trustfund kids

Even the ones who start online businesses and do really well,

only had the time and money to start it because mommy daddy is paying everything for them

The reason it annoys me is because I'm a digital nomad who really did start from nothing and suffered a lot

And its hard to relate to them and their insane lifestyles

And I've slowly realized a lot of the super successful lifestyle youtubers/instagrammers people I've seen online were trustfund kids too

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Aypo129, Xangsane and 11 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and omnilegent
There's not much meritocracy in the world

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, NZb6Air, FascisstChad and 2 others
im pretty statusmaxxed irl & on social media

id say like 70% of all gurus / internet money kids are born into nepotism / trust fund

20% are massive fucking larps

7.5% scammed / did crypto rugs

and finally 2.5% did it legitly from scratch through hard work and dedication.

it’s definitely possible to make it as a digital nomad from nothing you’re just gonna have to outwork these mfs lol

I had $200 in my bank acc at the start of this year I make low 5 figs / mo now all it took was hard work and some risks

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, chadintraining, PlayersGetPlayed and 2 others
im pretty statusmaxxed irl & on social media

id say like 70% of all gurus / internet money kids are born into nepotism / trust fund

20% are massive fucking larps

7.5% scammed / did crypto rugs

and finally 2.5% did it legitly from scratch through hard work and dedication.

it’s definitely possible to make it as a digital nomad from nothing you’re just gonna have to outwork these mfs lol

I had $200 in my bank acc at the start of this year I make low 5 figs / mo now all it took was hard work and some risks
How do you earn money? What business?

Stop asking for head on advice bro. For real now. I'm tired of seeing niggas do this. Do you really think this nigga is going to simply tell you? Very low chances. Most of the time none at all. In the first place you should've formed the question differently and sugarcoatted it or shit like 'mirin bro, what did u do to obtain this. if you tell me I will sacrifice all my family members to Gandy' ( :lul: ) , or stalked his profile to see little bits of information on what he did ( IF he even posted in the first place ) and use them differently because no one catches the same fish twice.
all it took was hard work and some risks
He is not going to give you the sauce bro. Who knows how much time it took him to gather enough valuable knowledge from trolls and posts or shit tiktok courses or shit. Most likely will gaslight you with something or give crap and fake advice to reduce the competition. No hate tho @rayfuego I would do the same ❤️ Jewish psy-op tactics will never let you down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, rayfuego and PlayersGetPlayed
If you're not born rich there's a 90% chance you will never retire before 65

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: thereallegend, Schizotypalcel, FascisstChad and 4 others
If you're not born rich there's a 90% chance you will never retire before 65
Unless you're a criminal and live in jail. Free food, water, house and homies to play with every night :owo: True Heaven

• Love it
Reactions: MA_ascender
true its all extreme luck masked by hard work

Stop asking for head on advice bro. For real now. I'm tired of seeing niggas do this. Do you really think this nigga is going to simply tell you? Very low chances. Most of the time none at all. In the first place you should've formed the question differently and sugarcoatted it or shit like 'mirin bro, what did u do to obtain this. if you tell me I will sacrifice all my family members to Gandy' ( :lul: ) , or stalked his profile to see little bits of information on what he did ( IF he even posted in the first place ) and use them differently because no one catches the same fish twice.

He is not going to give you the sauce bro. Who knows how much time it took him to gather enough valuable knowledge from trolls and posts or shit tiktok courses or shit. Most likely will gaslight you with something or give crap and fake advice to reduce the competition. No hate tho @rayfuego I would do the same ❤️ Jewish psy-op tactics will never let you down
I don't really need the method or anything, i was just asking if it was e-commerce or crypto, or something like that...

Unless you're a criminal and live in jail. Free food, water, house and homies to play with every night :owo: True Heaven
Actually I'm gonna make a thread on this later. I want it to be high quality too tho so it will take some time
Criminalpill >>>
I still dont know where to post it tho. DNR sped niggas will reply with "0" if offtopic and i will get flamed if i post it on looksmax.. and banned too. so i think im going with offtopic :lul:

and if anyone is wondering ( no one is ) I'll base it mostly on my other post but it will be high effort

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Actually I'm gonna make a thread on this later. I want it to be high quality too tho so it will take some time
Criminalpill >>>
I still dont know where to post it tho. DNR sped niggas will reply with "0" if offtopic and i will get flamed if i post it on looksmax.. and banned too. so i think im going with offtopic :lul:

and if anyone is wondering ( no one is ) I'll base it mostly on my other post but it will be high effort
Saaar I need illegal money for hgh saaaar tag me

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent

started out with appointment setting / remote sales

it was hell but it taught me everything about sales process / how to convince strangers online to give you $$ in return for digital products

i rotated a lot of the money i made into crypto (early 2024) and made decent bread of that but it had lots of ups and downs

then i started selling programs for crypto trading, buying promos and ads and upselling
- also promoted referal links for bots and programs where people can trade crypto (you take % of their fees) and i printed off of that

and i also sold mentorships for some ppl i networked with that were crypto traders and i took a %

im going to exit all this crypto shit soon and start up a new business that im more aligned with

------

anything is fcking possible theres so much money to be made online you just have to grind for it jfl

• +1
Reactions: greycel and omnilegent

it was hell but it taught me everything about sales process / how to convince strangers online to give you $$ in return for digital products

i rotated a lot of the money i made into crypto (early 2024) and made decent bread of that but it had lots of ups and downs

then i started selling programs for crypto trading, buying promos and ads and upselling
- also promoted referal links for bots and programs where people can trade crypto (you take % of their fees) and i printed off of that

and i also sold mentorships for some ppl i networked with that were crypto traders and i took a %

im going to exit all this crypto shit soon and start up a new business that im more aligned with

------

anything is fcking possible theres so much money to be made online you just have to grind for it jfl
why did you give him the sauce 😭 ( psy-op worked I guilt tripped you into giving it to not feel bad and now I'm going to steal this and use it but I'll take it with a grain of salt because can't trust shit on the internet ) ( I'm delusional you probably didn't even see my post 😭 but I'll still steal it and add it to my notes where I'll organize it later )

• +1
Reactions: rayfuego
why did you give him the sauce 😭 ( psy-op worked I guilt tripped you into giving it to not feel bad and now I'm going to steal this and use it but I'll take it with a grain of salt because can't trust shit on the internet ) ( I'm delusional you probably didn't even see my post 😭 but I'll still steal it and add it to my notes where I'll organize it later )

crypto shit is lowkey dying idgaf anymore

plus i can give away all the sauce but 99% of these incels just LDAR all day and won't do anything with the info i give away jfl

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Hierarchy by birth is the natural order. To reject this is to reject the natural world. Not everyone is made to be rich or successful, just accept being a worker bee.:p

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Honestly, if you’re poor, the best option is to get into a good career and Slave away until your 30s. Then you might have enough capital to fund muh digital business

You will see people your age being more successful than you when in reality their parents made everything and just gave them an unlimited fountain of money, they dont even have to be rich rich, but they simply start with 100% better chances than you: better mentors, better advice, better capital, better opportunities, a guaranteed job if their go plan goes to shit, more and better connections and just a different world view as a whole.

Can you compete with them? Probably with a lot of them, you CAN compete and surpass those nepo who literally dgaf, they will start better off socially but by simply focusing on that objective you will surpass them. BUT, trying to compete with those who actually want to be successful in life? That is where you are screwed, they literally max you out in every stat, even if you worked harder than them the wall of money, contacts and advice is simply too great to beat with "hard work".

Luck is probability, and the sure do have more probability than being more successful than you.

(Might do a post about luck in the future).

Whats the best you can do to better your situation? Trying to become one of them to get a hold of their connections and knowledge, would you rather be friends with the son of an unemployed dude or with the son of a businessman?

One way is getting into the rich girls, you will literally join the family and inherit stuff, the only issue is that these girls like money, good money and you better be fucking gorgeous, charismatic and have at least a bit of cash for them to think about you.

I don't know if there is anybody who thinks of this topic the same as me, if you do, don't be shy to dm me.

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent
I've met about 12 digital nomads, probably 11/12 were trustfund kids

Even the ones who start online businesses and do really well,

only had the time and money to start it because mommy daddy is paying everything for them

The reason it annoys me is because I'm a digital nomad who really did start from nothing and suffered a lot

And its hard to relate to them and their insane lifestyles

And I've slowly realized a lot of the super successful lifestyle youtubers/instagrammers people I've seen online were trustfund kids too
Nah bro I've met like over 100 self made. Ofc I haven't been able to confirm all but I confirmed many til I realized that it was common.

Its very possible if you're really smart or somewhat smart and hard working. To say that only people with rich parents can just sounds like a good excuse for your ego to dismiss failure

Last edited:

------

Thanks for motivation bro, by remote sales, do you mean real job/some agency or something else?

Thanks for motivation bro, by remote sales, do you mean real job/some agency or something else?

i was a sales rep / closer for a couple different gurus on instagram

basically hopping on calls with leads trying to convince them to drop 2-5k on a course / mentorship and getting to keep 15-20% of their payment if you closed them

not as easy as it sounds and you dont make as much as youd think but you learn a lot of valuable skills and shit you can apply to a variety of other aspects of business and in life

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
i was a sales rep / closer for a couple different gurus on instagram

basically hopping on calls with leads trying to convince them to drop 2-5k on a course / mentorship and getting to keep 15-20% of their payment if you closed them

not as easy as it sounds and you dont make as much as youd think but you learn a lot of valuable skills and shit you can apply to a variety of other aspects of business and in life
Sounds good tbh, i should try to find a job in sales as well to learn the skills i believe 👍😃

• +1
Reactions: rayfuego

Users who are viewing this thread

Back