Most toxic and cringe youtuber Ive ever seen in my life

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken
the guy im taking about is john anthony, a PUA/redpill youtuber that thinks game is like 80-90% of the equation of picking up girls. looks , money, status are only 10-20% according to him. he just thinks you need to be alpha/confident/believe in yourself and thats the secret to success. but not only are his advices false promises for sub5 people, he is one of the most, if not the most toxic and dislikeable youtube personas ive seen in a while. btw this guy got a wife and has many threesomes with her and regularly hooks ups with other chicks. he is getting cucked 100% and he tells his audience he just fuckes 8/10 - 10/10 girl, anything below an 8 he wont even bother (jfl at his delusion)

1:
this guy exposed wheat waffles and totally bashed and made fun of him, one of the most brutal and toxic video ive seen in a while, he is ruthless and totally fucked up in the head. wheat waffles rated him a 3, so he put all his anger out and doxxed the living shit out of him, showing all of his pics and where he lives. he calls him an ugly ginger and should taste his own medicine, i bet wheat waffles cried after this video. also he thinks he is better looking and the blackpill is bullshit since he slept with hundreds of hot girls

2:
this is probably the number 1 toxic and asshole video ive seen whole year, he just rates and bashes other PUAs girlfriends and wives, just calls them ugly, trans and weird looking. this guy has had a rough childhood and upbringing, he has to let all his anger out on other people and project his own insecurities on other people. he brags about his own wife (probably fucks other dudes cause she is the type of women) and brags about how many slays he got, he says everyone is a loser except him, complete narcissist.

also in one of his videos he talked about his looksmaxxing (complete hypocrite i know), he got a HT, undeye bag treatment, goes to gym, teeth whitening, beardmaxxing, takes 100s of supplements, finasteride for hairloss treatment etc. he tells his subs that looks dont matter but he looksmaxxes more than like 95% of this forum jfl. i would not be surpised if this guy got banned in the near future, his personality is disgusting and cringe to watch, he is full of hate and resentment. also he told wheat waffles that he wants to fly over to england to beat his ass jfl :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Aqua, Deleted member 18452 and 16 others
@
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin @
Thompsonz
@Thompsonz @
Amnesia
@Amnesia @
MakinItHappenReturn
@MakinItHappenReturn @
PingPong
@PingPong @
Anomaly
@Anomaly @
Acromegaly_Chad
@Acromegaly_Chad @
n0rthface
@n0rthface @
PubertyMaxxer
@PubertyMaxxer @
Lorsss
@Lorsss @
ArvidGustavsson
@ArvidGustavsson @A@AtlasTH @D@DivineBeing @A@AlexBrown84 @
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower @
Preston
@Preston

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Anomaly, Deleted member 13332 and 4 others
Pua is most retarded bs
Imagine rehearsing lines to say to a girl :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, chaddyboi66, johncruz12345 and 13 others
wheat waffles mogs him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 17402 and 1 other person
I seen it and already spoke months back on Lookism so shut the fuck up

Boring old news

And quit using the word 'toxic' you liberal feminist with the stupid buzz sounds

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18452 and subhuman incel

Boring old news

And quit using the word 'toxic' you liberal feminist with the stupid buzz sounds
fuck off my comment section you worthless piece of shit, nobody asked you to be here bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17379, Deleted member 17402, alriodai and 1 other person

Boring old news

Quit using the words 'liberal feminist' you buzz sound with the stupid toxic

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17402, alriodai, n0rthface and 2 others
what a bitter, miserable fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17402 and subhuman incel
Nerd has tagged me for the last time

BLOCKED

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Nerd has tagged me for the last time

BLOCKED
gues the user:
"i like watch wheat waffles, hamza, rate other people cause im broke and i need cash urgently to pay my rent or i end up on the streets and ye dont forget my heavily thoughtful essays i write in the morning after i wake up that are totally authentic and arent stolen from any other motivational speaker in any form or ways, me big brain, me big money, me big reputation on looksmax, look at me im cool despite being curry shitter, people hate me and love me at the same time, being non-agreeable is a sexy trait i learned from jordan peterson and i have charisma like no other people here, oh ye i also like to disrespect people who give me constructive and fair critism, cause fuck them i am above them, losers"

@
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17402, alriodai and n0rthface
Made a thread about this PUA trash months ago on incels.is. :love:

• +1
Reactions: metagross and subhuman incel
The fact that the black pill resulted in a school shooting doesn't make it untrue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17402 and subhuman incel
the guy im taking about is john anthony, a PUA/redpill youtuber that thinks game is like 80-90% of the equation of picking up girls. looks , money, status are only 10-20% according to him. he just thinks you need to be alpha/confident/believe in yourself and thats the secret to success. but not only are his advices false promises for sub5 people, he is one of the most, if not the most toxic and dislikeable youtube personas ive seen in a while. btw this guy got a wife and has many threesomes with her and regularly hooks ups with other chicks. he is getting cucked 100% and he tells his audience he just fuckes 8/10 - 10/10 girl, anything below an 8 he wont even bother (jfl at his delusion)

1:
this guy exposed wheat waffles and totally bashed and made fun of him, one of the most brutal and toxic video ive seen in a while, he is ruthless and totally fucked up in the head. wheat waffles rated him a 3, so he put all his anger out and doxxed the living shit out of him, showing all of his pics and where he lives. he calls him an ugly ginger and should taste his own medicine, i bet wheat waffles cried after this video. also he thinks he is better looking and the blackpill is bullshit since he slept with hundreds of hot girls

2:
this is probably the number 1 toxic and asshole video ive seen whole year, he just rates and bashes other PUAs girlfriends and wives, just calls them ugly, trans and weird looking. this guy has had a rough childhood and upbringing, he has to let all his anger out on other people and project his own insecurities on other people. he brags about his own wife (probably fucks other dudes cause she is the type of women) and brags about how many slays he got, he says everyone is a loser except him, complete narcissist.

also in one of his videos he talked about his looksmaxxing (complete hypocrite i know), he got a HT, undeye bag treatment, goes to gym, teeth whitening, beardmaxxing, takes 100s of supplements, finasteride for hairloss treatment etc. he tells his subs that looks dont matter but he looksmaxxes more than like 95% of this forum jfl. i would not be surpised if this guy got banned in the near future, his personality is disgusting and cringe to watch, he is full of hate and resentment. also he told wheat waffles that he wants to fly over to england to beat his ass jfl :feelskek:

redpillers have the most fragile egos and are the biggest copers on earth

this guy also rates himself a 7/10
and was rated by waffles a 4 or something
He also claims that curry neighbour he "trained" brings girls over everynight and he hears them having sex:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, aBetterMii and 1 other person
I here by declare total war on the redpill community they must be banned from all incel spaces

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17402, subhuman incel and aBetterMii
@
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin @
Thompsonz
@Thompsonz @
Amnesia
@Amnesia @
MakinItHappenReturn
@MakinItHappenReturn @
PingPong
@PingPong @
Anomaly
@Anomaly @
Acromegaly_Chad
@Acromegaly_Chad @
n0rthface
@n0rthface @
PubertyMaxxer
@PubertyMaxxer @
Lorsss
@Lorsss @
ArvidGustavsson
@ArvidGustavsson @A@AtlasTH @D@DivineBeing @A@AlexBrown84 @
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower @
Preston
@Preston
why no tag faggot

• JFL
redpillers have the most fragile egos and are the biggest copers on earth
View attachment 1500822
this guy also rates himself a 7/10
and was rated by waffles a 4 or something
He also claims that curry neighbour he "trained" brings girls over everynight and he hears them having sex:ROFLMAO:
this faggot is a clear 4.5
while you are 1.33
faggot

• JFL
agreed, pua are cringefests

• +1
Don't worry he will get cancelled. Have faith in the jewnited kingdom. It's only a matter of time

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
I said ages ago it's a shame communities/forums like this one can't work together to get rid of certain annoying people such as that fraud john anthony. It used to work like that back in the days when i was on the misc of the bodybyilding forum. We all worked together to get rid of people lol. But that doesn't happen anymore.

But yeah, he's a 100% scammer. Claims like a 3000 lay count lmao. Makes money selling his game products and bootcamps but anyone who's seen his infields will see that his 'game' is literally the stuff people who have never heard of it will do natrually (say hi, make small talk, ask to come back to your place!) And he makes money selling this shit lol. Selling fresh air

He used to post some of the cringeiest, funniest vids known to man when he'd get drunk and live stream but he'd always delete them fast when he sobered up. He's been exposed himself to be using hookers and stuff. Arrested for trying to force a girl to give him a blowjob in his car and locking the doors or some shit lol. He needs to go. Needs his abililty to make money from this taken away and given the same treatment he gives others

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Deleted member 17402, subhuman incel and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17402 and subhuman incel
Best part of PUA is when you SEE someone else go up to a girl in a club or bar and get brutally rejected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Deleted member 17402 and subhuman incel
  • +1
Since when is makeithappen youtuber

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
Fuck this piece of trash. If ever anyone
The fact that the black pill resulted in a school shooting doesn't make it untrue.
in fact it makes it even more true in this case. Unhappy men=bad society. It's so obvious but look at the world rulers being fucking cucks like the Canadian president, not giving af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452 and subhuman incel
Btw this guy is crazy doing that...he might regret doxing wheat. Talk about a fucking retard

• +1
Pua is most retarded bs
Imagine rehearsing lines to say to a girl :dafuckfeels:
lol can’t believe I every fell into that idea. So fucking autistic, the state of modern men being reduced to doing theatre to eventually reproduce which still doesn’t work

• +1

everyone who says anything bad about him on youtube removes teh video. Even this guy has delisted the vid. Not sure how john anthony manages to frighten everyone with his lawer threats and stuff for 'slander' lol. I think he gets everyones vids removed.

Everyone here should team up and try to eradicate him lol. Sto him earning money from scamming the gullible. Mass reporting of vids for various reasons. MASS trolling and exposing him as a fraud in the comments etc. Be funny!

• +1