unfortunately he offered his pink little anus for that position 😢

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, murdah, greycel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Chadeep, \/orman and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, greycel, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
If i had his face i would exude so much more aura than that autistic pause and arm out ☠️🫴
His limbs are way shorter than I thought. He looks like a kid

• +1
Reactions: murdah, trueceI, try2beme and 1 other person
You're right. I can't see it so i don't believe it.

It was my first runway show so my walk was weird but yeah commercial modeling seems better for me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles, murdah and AspiringMogger
He looks short to average, wonder what’s his height

• +1
Reactions: murdah and AspiringMogger
Whats ur height, real and/or listed
😂 apparently these autist believe im like 4 11 or some shit I’m really like 5 8 something I measured 5 9 morning height and just use that’s since it’s technically not lying but ye

• +1
Reactions: murdah, N1666 and TUSSELEIF
His limbs are way shorter than I thought. He looks like a kid
I mean I am a kid brother I just turned 18 when I bulk back to 160 lean I don’t get comments like these online but irl the last 3 days 3-4 men have randomly said “Dwayne Johnson habibibi” to me while walking thru Toronto so I can’t be that bad (obviously I’m dyel tho in comparison to like buff people)
IMG 3729

• +1
😂 apparently these autist believe im like 4 11 or some shit I’m really like 5 8 something I measured 5 9 morning height and just use that’s since it’s technically not lying but ye
And agencies overlook it? Lifefuel

idk why hes hunched over like that jfl
Average gay zoomer posture, learing into screens 24/7.

Lifefuel for me, if he can model then I can.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
So liljankybo and erik jon are both models now

• +1
I mean I am a kid brother I just turned 18 when I bulk back to 160 lean I don’t get comments like these online but irl the last 3 days 3-4 men have randomly said “Dwayne Johnson habibibi” to me while walking thru Toronto so I can’t be that bad (obviously I’m dyel tho in comparison to like buff people) View attachment 3042031
What’s your current weight?

Average gay zoomer posture, learing into screens 24/7.

Lifefuel for me, if he can model then I can.
That’s why I did it i genuinely have no interest for high fashion like runway I just did because someone said I couldn’t lol

But yeah they told me to walk weird long story short but I don’t walk anything close to that normally

Do you believe face > height, or the other way round? Considering you have a highly above average face, but below average height.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and murdah
Do you believe face > height, or the other way round? Considering you have a highly above average face, but below average height.
Honestly it’s equal imo overall if u think about it in these terms tall white htn mogs short white chad in smv wise IRL not by much but a bit more I do think overall if u include social media short chad wins by a bit as well but has a way higher skill cap but that’s not as like guaranteed as IRL is think of it as being the same level but one has more potential i mean 6 2 and up as tall and short i mean 5 7 - 5 9 (anything under this is HARD capped unless u geo max to Mexico where the average height is like 5 6 or something but in the rich areas it’s like sixfoot or something anyways 😂)i think 5 10 - 6 1 can fraud way taller than they are so 5 10 and 5 11 means six foot tbh in a realistic standpoint if u just wear lifts or shoes that make u taller like high fashion boots or something

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1666