MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
Dellisola

Basso

Nessman

Yerger

6C146112 BF8E 4420 981B D62EEFEE8E0D

Put any one of these guys against O’ Pry, Chico, or Barrett. Guarantee they’ll have higher appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, 5'8manlet, ropemaxx and 1 other person
last guy no

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK, WhatToDo, Deleted member 5818 and 4 others
no at all

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
no way jose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and SteveRogers
Jfl if you think Dellisola and Nessman are underrated

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6111
i mog yerger and im a woman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Babyblackcarrot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
Jfl if you think Dellisola and Nessman are underrated
On this forum they are for sure. More posts about Barrett being a god than either Nessman or Dellisola.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 5583
yeah the last guy doesnt look that special. above avg but too common look for model tier
Confused why you think looking more common means having less appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

he looks much much much worse in the photo you posted. also he still isnt top tier in the video. haloed massively by eye colour

On this forum they are for sure. More posts about Barrett being a god than either Nessman or Dellisola.
Lmao i joined 1 month ago but from what ive seen everybody is shitting on barrett

he looks much much much worse in the photo you posted. also he still isnt top tier in the video. haloed massively by eye colour
keep coping.

• +1
Dellisola and Yerger are overrated

• +1
If you care about what actual women think, he has near universal appeal. Can’t say the same for Barrett.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Lmao i joined 1 month ago but from what ive seen everybody is shitting on barrett
Been here longer, Barrett has been touted as the ideal male on this forum. I’ve seen one post about Dellisola’s nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Been here longer, Barrett has been touted as the ideal male on this forum. I’ve seen one post about Dellisola’s nose.
Hernan Drago is underrated for sure

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
i am a woman

who said barrett is hot?
Even if you are a woman, that doesn’t change what I said.

Many members of this forum think Barrett is ideal.

Confused why you think looking more common means having less appeal.
The reason why he thinks that is because he is sexually inexperienced and has limited experience with and exposure to women. Being common looking but handsome is what has the broadest appeal to women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
The last guy is the most handsome of all those 4 posted and I would bet a fortune he would have the broadest appeal to women. Take that from someone who is actually sexually experienced and successful with women.

The reason why he thinks that is because he is sexually inexperienced and has limited experience with and exposure to women. Being common looking but handsome is what has the broadest appeal to women.
“Being common looking but handsome is what has the broadest appeal to women.”

Smartest thing I’ve seen said on this forum. Good/ideal proportions, facial thirds, hair quality, healthy/masculine and striking coloring, and dimorphic features/bone structure without deviating excessively far from the average are the biggest components in attraction. Yerger passes them all.

for good reason
his lips are horrendous
They’re pretty average for a guy, if not slightly above.

Big, full lips are a high estrogen trait. Not necessary for a guy to have them to be attractive (see Gandy).

Plus, he has a slightly longer than ideal chin (masculine), so his smaller lips harmonize with that to better fit the golden ratio (unlike O’ Pry, who has a long chin and big lips, which throws off his proportions) and also gives his lower third a very masculine look, similar to Hemsworth.

This shows what prenatal testosterone does to the face. Left is highest, right is lowest. As you can see, full, large lips are typically associated with low prenatal testosterone and high estrogens (there are exceptions where guys have high testosterone and also high estrogen), while smaller, less full lips are associated with higher testosterone.

3DB98014 6FE9 4E04 9361 AC60C62CBF28

oliver cheshire is the most underrated here

• +1
Reactions: mugly
Look like a tiger
12d331135f619de4dd88b678a9afc56a

Dd vitobasso 1582814e4baa954fe2ac6f9112e6a0383f