Most useful threads

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Drop names or links to threads that was most useful personaly to you and drastically improved your looks or other aspects of life.
Or at least gave you some really good knowledge / motivation to do so

Last edited:

• Love it
Reactions: Roge
buddy what sould i do if she tried to sit with me on the same table to eat, but i showed her my peak non-ntness and aspieness by not droping a single word (just mumbled "ohkay" when she smiled and asked if its okay that she will sit here) and she left about 30 second after that by roleplaying that somebody called her on the phone.

probably over for me for losing 18 year old virgin stacylite from religious family and small town. as far as i understand she liked me but non-nt reigns supreme im my brain :lul:

buddy what sould i do if she tried to sit with me on the same table to eat, but i showed her my peak non-ntness and aspieness by not droping a single word (just mumbled "ohkay" when she smiled and asked if its okay that she will sit here) and she left about 30 second after that by roleplaying that somebody called her on the phone.

probably over for me for losing 18 year old virgin stacylite from religious family and small town. as far as i understand she liked me but non-nt reigns supreme im my brain :lul:
If a girl puts herself in ur vicinity often and especially when she turns off her phone to make sure Yk she’s not busy it means she’s mirin u

I would probably test by asking her some random shit question like something small

If she gives u 100% of her attention and has a huge smile after u ask what time it is then Yk it’s gg

• +1
Reactions: Roge
If a girl puts herself in ur vicinity often and especially when she turns off her phone to make sure Yk she’s not busy it means she’s mirin u

I would probably test by asking her some random shit question like something small

If she gives u 100% of her attention and has a huge smile after u ask what time it is then Yk it’s gg
She didnt turn her phone off, it was opposite and she roleplayed that somebody called her beceuse she wanted to leave my table because I continued to sit silently.

From my knowledge I can sense her signs of attraction to me but that can also be my imagination. Even knowing that I didnt approached her first and waited till she did it herself but even that didnt help me. About 2 weeks before that I came up when she was in company to ask that girls to change my 100 for smaller bills and she looked at me "differently" and was the first one to talk but still was shy, although she is def not shy with others from what I've seen