Most users here are fucked

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Even the ones who ascend expect it to cure all their problems

Even after all ur surgeries ur not gonna magically become this high status male model chad with the treatment u see in some TikTok video and think ur gonna get some random stacies tie u up and drag u into a van to gang rape u while ur sitting in the park sucking ur cheeks

Niggas here are so autistic even the ones who do miraculously ascend will get signs and never know how to go further with any of it

Autism truly took over this forum :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, aesthetic beauty, normie_joe and 12 others
Autism doesn’t matter if your good looking

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, noobs and FacialStructure404
Autism doesn’t matter if your good looking
at a certain level of autism ur gonna be too unprepared to even take anything further

I notice ppl have a very strange view of how things work here they ignore anything besides looks and expect it’s normal for girls to be direct all the time

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Well no it’s because most people here are curry gook deformed or female height

kys brazillian

• JFL
Reactions: BideltMaxer
True, but I rather be good looking and autistic rather than ugly and autistic

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Ascending2Tyrone, lestoa and 3 others
Autism is the ultimate black pill, even if you ascend, slay, achieve status, you will never shake the feeling of isolation. The halo effect can get you acceptance but you will NEVER be able to be like others. The meaning of being non NT on this forum is wrong. I could become rich , attractive , mask till my death but I can never be like my neurotypical counterparts

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Ascending2Tyrone, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Niggas here are so autistic even the ones who do miraculously ascend will get signs and never know how to go further with any of it
I'm aware of the signs and how to advance but I just want better signs from better girls when having a better face.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Well no it’s because most people here are curry gook deformed or female height
99% of users here won’t get into psl god level or even chad

Most ppl who have potential will be capped at above average they won’t be prepared to put in any work for anything to change

They will just waste their money on some imaginary surgery expecting to magically change their lives

I literally see guys here who hold off everything for the most minor surgery

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and watah
True, but I rather be good looking and autistic rather than ugly and autistic
In a way if ur gl and so autistic to the point of fucking things up multiple times you’ll be depressed

Girls will never be as direct as guys are and even in the rare chances they are to some mythical giga chad ppl here think exsists where women just go up to him and ask to suck his dick before even asking for his name

Nobody here will get to that level of looks anyway so if ur autistic it’s over

I literally see guys here who hold off everything for the most minor surgery
It's called presentation. First step into a new university or an audition would be preferable as Chadlite-Chad rather than LTN-MTN.

It's called presentation. First step into a new university or an audition would be preferable as Chadlite-Chad rather than LTN-MTN.
Yeah but ppl are doing it for women anyway

What's the escape then? How do I escape inceldom and being a social outcast. FML

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer and AspiringMogger
We are underestimating how mentally sick we are. All that "It's all looks" talk is just a waste of time. Many are superimposing on ourselves how we perceive women with that kind of mentality.

With women it's all about looks at the beggining but with men it just doesn't work like that and many here don't seem to get it.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
As far as I know there's no surgery for wrists or frame. Clavicle lengthening exists but it's just self-mutilation @cytoplasm

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and Ascеnd
What's the escape then? How do I escape inceldom and being a social outcast. FML
I mean improve ur looks but I notice ppl here ignore most other aspects besides looks

I truly think after all the surgeries getting lean every looksmax the avarage user will sit somewhere sucking their cheeks and wait for some girl to appear out of thin air like Elliot rogers did :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
You need to ascend your mind. When you realise there is nothing you could’ve done to make someone like you, and understand that it’s truly a numbers game you’ll be set free.

Experience >>>>

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
i just want to be mtn honestly couldnt give to fucks if i was muh top 20% just want to look normal cause i see normies with girlfriends all the time despite what retards here say about muh 20%

you must know from experience

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
doesnt matter if you are going to ascend, your brain will still be fucked

• +1

Even after all ur surgeries ur not gonna magically become this high status male model chad with the treatment u see in some TikTok video and think ur gonna get some random stacies tie u up and drag u into a van to gang rape u while ur sitting in the park sucking ur cheeks

Only way to live hapilly is to date a girl with downsyndrome
ITx0I2

If you plan to get surgeries with the intent of looking like le male modelz, don't bother and save your money.

The only time you should get surgeries is if you are esctastic to see an improved version of you.

• +1