Most users here are stuck in a just-world fallacy

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Skepta - Same Old Story
A lot of you delusional faggots are stuck in a just-world fallacy. Most of you think through delusion; “If I looookzmax, and get myself to at least Chadlite tier, I’ll be able to LTR a HQNP girl and sail into the sunset”. You assume if you do things the right way, suffer alone, and in the end prevail, you’ll get a just reward.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

FEMALE NATURE WILL NEVER ALLOW THAT!

The ultimate blackpill is that a woman can fuck up a 10 year relationship on a fucking whim. She could be completely entranced for no more than 2 hours and then your relationship is over. There is no salvage. If you still believe in the LTR dream you’re so far gone it’s laughable.

@Amnesia is right. Slaying is the only thing that matters. A LTR is not possible today. It’s a relic of the past.

If you truly want kids and to further your lineage, looksmax and get yourself 4,5,6 different baby moms like those NFL players/rappers do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, lebronjames23, rand anon and 12 others
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: murdah and DelonLover1999
I read @edodalic29 thread and I caged. It’s so over, the way some of you guys romanticise women will be your downfall.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29, murdah, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
If you want to further your lineage start traveling and leave about 10 different women pregnant in each country you visit

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
by that logic slaying doesn't matter either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and AspiringMogger
by that logic slaying doesn't matter either
Nope it’s purely for you own satisfaction. That is what slaying has always been about. To stroke the ego

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
You gotta get yourself a Russian Christian girl:

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I'm good

James Franco Flirt GIF

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and DelonLover1999
we all die at the end of the day, why not just kill ourselves and speed up the process

• +1
Reactions: watah and AspiringMogger
the ultimate blackpill is the way you were raised and the society/location you live in, not muh heckin female nature there's no such thing, saying the way they are nowadays is "nature" is bluepilled and cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, rand anon, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
the ultimate blackpill is the way you were raised and the society/location you live in, not muh heckin female nature there's no such thing, saying the way they are nowadays is "nature" is bluepilled and cucked
JFL it’s clearly nature if they act however they wanted in an unrestricted market. Of course whores wouldn’t dare to cheat if they would get their heads chopped off in 1620

JFL it’s clearly nature if they act however they wanted in an unrestricted market. Of course whores wouldn’t dare to cheat if they would get their heads chopped off in 1620
how is it nature when girls here act absolutely nothing like american girls, its all environmental hence why governments spent billions every year on brainwashing techniques, no one is born with any thoughts or decisions

• JFL
  • +1
how is it nature when girls here act absolutely nothing like american girls, its all environmental hence why governments spent billions every year on brainwashing techniques, no one is born with any thoughts or decisions
You don’t understand, if you can get beheaded for being a whore of course you wouldn’t do it. There is no repercussions in America and that’s why it’s female nature. They do it unrestricted

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and edodalic29
That‘s why you should treat every modern relationship as ticking timebomb

• +1
A lot of you delusional faggots are stuck in a just-world fallacy. Most of you think through delusion; “If I looookzmax, and get myself to at least Chadlite tier, I’ll be able to LTR a HQNP girl and sail into the sunset”. You assume if you do things the right way, suffer alone, and in the end prevail, you’ll get a just reward.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

FEMALE NATURE WILL NEVER ALLOW THAT!

The ultimate blackpill is that a woman can fuck up a 10 year relationship on a fucking whim. She could be completely entranced for no more than 2 hours and then your relationship is over. There is no salvage. If you still believe in the LTR dream you’re so far gone it’s laughable.

@Amnesia is right. Slaying is the only thing that matters. A LTR is not possible today. It’s a relic of the past.

If you truly want kids and to further your lineage, looksmax and get yourself 4,5,6 different baby moms like those NFL players/rappers do
I don’t. I know this worlds fucked