Most users here are too fragile to get into a LTR

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Skepta - Same Old Story
If you’re truly blackpilled and try to get into a LTR it’s a wrap. When men love they become jealous. You might think you won’t get jealous but it will happen.

This is why the solution is to never date women you’re capable of loving. Never date your type. Ugly women. Mid women. That’s all.

It’s so fucking over.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, skkrrrtcantdo, shizuku11111 and 14 others
When shawty leave you’ll be dumbfounded if you genuinely care for her. No matter how easy it is for you to slay. Imagine your best friend just ups and leaves one day. That’s what it’s like dating women you actually like.

Don’t ever do that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Ricky212, Madridista and 1 other person
I can't afford a ltr because it would be short-lived due to actual neurodiversity. I can afford a mtr

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and AspiringMogger
When shawty leave you’ll be dumbfounded if you genuinely care for her. No matter how easy it is for you to slay. Imagine your best friend just ups and leaves one day. That’s what it’s like dating women you actually like.

Don’t ever do that.
Just tie her up and lock her in the basement theory

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and jacky hanma
  • JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
If you’re truly blackpilled and try to get into a LTR it’s a wrap. When men love they become jealous. You might think you won’t get jealous but it will happen.

This is why the solution is to never date women you’re capable of loving. Never date your type. Ugly women. Mid women. That’s all.

It’s so fucking over.
But then I can have my villain arc bhai…

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger and USERΝAME
Yo nigga what is that avi?:lul::lul::lul: is it the milf hunter dude?
It’s the milf hunter dude
1E622658 18D1 47EF 99DE DEC8CA5F1D01

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Offensive Bias and 97baHater

It’s so fucking over.
Huh..? Women like jealous men. You fell for the bluepill.

Jealous Men: "If you talk to those guys im gonna kill you"

You: "Sure you can go talk to those black guys and get fucked by their big black cocks"

(They find the top hotter).

Edit: oh you were talking about if they leave that the guy will be hurt. I thought you meant the woman would leave because the guy is jealous.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and coispet
Huh..? Women like jealous men. You fell for the bluepill.

Jealous Men: "If you talk to those guys im gonna kill you"

You: "Sure you can go talk to those black guys and get fucked by their big black cocks"
I got no clue what you just typed. This doesn’t make sense to me

you don't know men. many are happy to be in an open relationship in which she fucks a different guy a week and he gets 0.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME and AspiringMogger
you don't know men. many are happy to be in an open relationship in which she fucks a different guy a week and he gets 0.
No man wants to be in an open relationship with a woman he loves.

your reading comprehension is dog shit
I didnt read your 2nd comment until later nigger. I basically only read first paragraph and then left my comment.

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
LTRs are a bluepilled meme, fitting with the fairytale ending kinda idea

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, datboijj, AspiringMogger and 2 others
I didnt read your 2nd comment until later nigger
You wouldn’t call me that Irl you keyboard warrior. I’d beat you to a fucking pulp. Know your place

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
LTRs are a bluepilled meme, fitting with the fairytale ending kinda idea
It’s innate. Every man dreams of one day finding someone to quit the game with

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JOJOcelReturns and optimisticzoomer
It’s innate. Every man dreams of one day finding someone to quit the game with
No it ain't
It's cultural
LTRs with total monogamy are a relatively new idea, men are not meant to have one partner

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I didnt read your 2nd comment until later nigger. I basically only read first paragraph and then left my comment.
Jannies ban him he used a racial slur aimed at the blacks

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and ItsOver999
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and AspiringMogger
Imagine your best friend just ups and leaves one day. That’s what it’s like dating women you actually like.
I legit can't relate to either of em.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver999
I lost a girl's interest due to my jealous behavior. She was into me until she found out I'm the most neurotic, jealous and unstable guy. Now the conversation is dry and I feel like she wouldn't care if I left. Part of the reason I'm looksmaxing is to impress her, then maybe the fire will light up again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, skkrrrtcantdo, AspiringMogger and 2 others
I lost a girl's interest due to my jealous behavior. She was into me until she found out I'm the most neurotypical, jealous and unstable guy. Now the conversation is dry and I feel like she wouldn't care if I left. Part of the reason I'm looksmaxing is to impress her, then maybe the fire will light up again.
At the end of the day, blackpill or not, for many people it's something similar that drives them to want to improve their appearance. Me partially included

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
I lost a girl's interest due to my jealous behavior. She was into me until she found out I'm the most neurotic, jealous and unstable guy. Now the conversation is dry and I feel like she wouldn't care if I left. Part of the reason I'm looksmaxing is to impress her, then maybe the fire will light up again.
Wtf same and im drowning in shame. I geniuenly want to kms bc i humiliated myself so much while showing my fragile ego. I would get OBO, just to get my cringe anime comeback, where i show my true power :feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: Madridista