D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I think neurotransmitters

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
E

Wikipedia

The fuck these neurotransmitter everyone is banging on about?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Petsmart, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Bones bro. I did being NT and figured out if girls dont get attracted to me I cant never get kiss or fuck

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SikKunt
Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Drugs and Deleted member 2810
Neurotransmitters

I’d rather be an average height average looking guy with perfect brain chemistry than a tall above avg guy with horrible brain chemistry srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells

The discovery of the induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cell technology, which enables us to produce pluripotent stem cells by introducing a few genetic factors, commands considerable attention in the field of dentistry. These iPS cells may be of particular importance for developing innovative technologies to regenerate missing jaw bones and lost teeth, and there are expectations that several types of tissue stem cells and mucosal cells in the oral area can be used as an ideal iPS cell source. We previously reported that the gingiva, which is often resected during general dental treatments and treated as biomedical waste, is a promising source of iPS cells. In this review, the current trends in iPS cell research in dentistry are outlined, and future aspects of potential applications of the iPS cell technologies to dental treatments will be discussed.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, CarlSagan96 and Deleted member 2846
neurotransmittors itself is useless

The discovery of the induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cell technology, which enables us to produce pluripotent stem cells by introducing a few genetic factors, commands considerable attention in the field of dentistry. These iPS cells may be of particular importance for developing innovative technologies to regenerate missing jaw bones and lost teeth, and there are expectations that several types of tissue stem cells and mucosal cells in the oral area can be used as an ideal iPS cell source. We previously reported that the gingiva, which is often resected during general dental treatments and treated as biomedical waste, is a promising source of iPS cells. In this review, the current trends in iPS cell research in dentistry are outlined, and future aspects of potential applications of the iPS cell technologies to dental treatments will be discussed.
i vote for this. it can give me a browridge

teeth regenerating? so, growing new teeth or just repair?

I guess bones since bones can make up for every other fault on there and every other one's can't make up for the others.

elab obvi
I wish I could but it'd literally be the most insane post I'd ever make on here. And I'm not feeling aspie/manic enough to put in the effort to explain what I know about reprogramming factors and IPS cells at the moment. And I'm not knowledgeable enough to explain them completely. But I do have a decent grasp on what they are and how they work.
teeth regenerating? so, growing new teeth or just repair?
A pluripotent stem cell is sort of like an "origin/source cell". It hasn't divided yet and hasn't an attribute attached to it. Basically these cells can become any type of cell that exists. It's a blank canvas and it's purpose is undesignated until it's given a role to become a more specific cell. Brain cell, skin cell, hair cell, fibroblast cell... anything. IPS cells are basically the source of everything and can be used to do almost anything in the body. The only thing IPS cells can't become, are embryonic stem cells, which makes sense ofc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I wish I could but it'd literally be the most insane post I'd ever make on here. And I'm not feeling aspie/manic enough to put in the effort to explain what I know about reprogramming factors and IPS cells at the moment. And I'm not knowledgeable enough to explain them completely. But I do have a decent grasp on what they are and how they work.
will it be released to the public for cosmetic surgery u think

Youth and time(both related obviously)

will it be released to the public for cosmetic surgery u think
I don't know. Probably not but who knows how much things will change in the future. IPS cells are really complex. Not in and of themselves, but controlling what the cells divide into and become, and then controlling the role of all the cells down the chain, is pretty damn difficult. CRISPR is different since it's involved with editing gene makeup in an attempt to alter their expression. CRISPR is a lot more simple because the process of achieving what you want from it is short. IPS cells can do/become anything. I know that the antibiotic "doxycycline" is used to access genes that are responsible for creating IPS cells. These genes are called the "yamanaka" factors or "reprogramming factors". Oct4, Sox2, Klf4, c-Myc.

These genes are expressed by the embryonic stem cells at birth, but it's possible to access them again and use them to induce pluripotency in somatic cells through a unique process by using doxycycline weirdly enough. (Yeah, the same antibiotic used to treat acne!)