Most Vegetable Oils Are Toxic As Fuck GTFIH

John124

John124

Equinox

Insane blackpill

Everything you don't make yourself is full of industrial waste that is aging you and causing chronic disease because it's the cheapest shit for restaurants to use. JFL if you regularly use anything that's majority blue

Comparison fats1

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lemonnz, Gaia262, animo123 and 14 others
I only use olive oil and butter when I cook food. Am I doing wrong or right?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 21550, UltimateMan and 6 others
Ur right John. NEVER consume vegetable oils that are made up of poly unsaturated fatty acids and only cook in saturated fat.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 5818
just use rapeseed oil sparingly and cook with butter instead where possible

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, metagross, lutte and 1 other person
You shouldn't use olive oil to cook. Use saturated fat only, so butter, lard, ghee, coconut oil.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, Deleted member 14139, Lars and 4 others
lard or death

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
most olive oil in the us is cut with a bunch of vegetable oil

hard to find pure olive oil anymore

coconut oil and animal fat mogs

You shouldn't use olive oil to cook. Use saturated fat only, so butter, lard, ghee, coconut oil.
i always heard olive oil was healthy

did I get jewed yet again?

Easy to find pure olive oil in the netherlands. Says so on the packaging.

I usually take the extra virgin (extra incel) type

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 1476
john speaking facts rn

• +1
Reactions: Lars and coolguy1
johns gtfih: @John Gotti @John124 @john131333 @johncruz12345 @john2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, John Gotti, john2 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 275
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, UltimateMan, lutte and 1 other person
Saturated fats are more stable at high temperatures, they won't oxidize, so it's safer to always use saturated fats when cooking
I usually find that butter burns much easier when I use it for cooking tbh, so I prefer olive oil.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS

I usually take the extra virgin (extra incel) type
they just lie and cut it

italy is particularly notorious for doing this, all exported oil from italy is cut with veg oil but their domestic oil is pure

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
they just lie and cut it

italy is particularly notorious for doing this, all exported oil from italy is cut with veg oil but their domestic oil is pure
Then it's impossible to know which olive oil is pure since they all say: '100% olive oil' on the packaging here.

Then it's impossible to know which olive oil is pure since they all say: '100% olive oil' on the packaging here.
some brands are trustworthy but otherwise just use coconut oil

do not eat any oil imported from italy

natty olive oil that isnt cut will be cloudier, taste/smell more strongly of olives, and will have a much higher saturated fat content = it will be more viscous at room temperature and will congeal at higher temps

there are probably higher standards for it in europe tbh but in america any oil sold in the store is probably cut with canola/soybean oil which is straight up poisonous industrial effluent

also coconut oil mogs because its saturated so they cant cut it because its solid at room temperature

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, John124 and Deleted member 275
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zelkxd, John124 and Deleted member 5818
you're wrong, its extremely difficult and expensive to find real olive oil anywhere else than literally some olive farm

its always some fake

The problem is: How do you avoid it though? As you can see in the video, lots of foods have some sort of vegetable oil in it.
Whether it's nuts, chips or other stuff. It's hard to escape really. It's not only avoiding canola oil when cooking, it's avoiding ALL vegetable oils.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
The problem is: How do you avoid it though? As you can see in the video, lots of foods have some sort of vegetable oil in it.
Whether it's nuts, chips or other stuff. It's hard to escape really. It's not only avoiding canola oil when cooking, it's avoiding ALL vegetable oils.
Yes just cook your own fucking food

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 275

Holy shit is the truth about PUFA and seed oils finally becoming normie? @kjsbdfiusdf GTFIH​

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 6403
The only good vegetable oil is olive oil, and maybe coconut. All animal fats are good to cook too.

• +1
Reactions: Blue and ChristianChad
you're wrong, its extremely difficult and expensive to find real olive oil anywhere else than literally some olive farm

its always some fake
In Spain we have the real one for 5-6€ the litre. I even have some land with olive trees and we sometimes take the olives and do olive oil for the whole year for several families, it's not even that expensive to produce, the expensive part is gathering it, if the production is not fully mechanized.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 275, ChristianChad and 1 other person
The only good vegetable oil is olive oil, and maybe coconut. All animal fats are good to cook too.
This exactly
In Spain we have the real one for 5-6€ the litre. I even have some land with olive trees and we sometimes take the olives and do olive oil for the whole year for several families, it's not even that expensive to produce, the expensive part is gathering it, if the production is not fully mechanized.
Only easy way I know of getting really high quality olive oil in Israel is from Arabs luckily my mother is a doctor and receives 4 liters of it as gifts sometimes

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
damn today's youth will have such an easy fucking life imagine finding this channel at 8 years old. back in my day I had to resort to Yahoo answers for information :lul: or better yet imagine having a mother that cares about your health instead of fucking Feng Shui

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Lars
the jews have got us by the balls. everything is shit. there is no escape

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and metagross
I usually find that butter burns much easier when I use it for cooking tbh, so I prefer olive oil.
Try avocado oil, good for cooking, then use olive oil raw

Insane blackpill

Everything you don't make yourself is full of industrial waste that is aging you and causing chronic disease because it's the cheapest shit for restaurants to use. JFL if you regularly use anything that's majority blue

View attachment 1324620

Bhai 2 questions:

1) I know sat fats are good, just be careful not to take them with too many refined carbs at same meal, but how do I interpret the other 3? ALA I always thought was good, so are the blue and yellow equally bad?

2) where would rapeseed oil fit here? Nordic chads and Stacy's use it loads

Avoid food that you don't cook yourself and you should be good.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
damn today's youth will have such an easy fucking life imagine finding this channel at 8 years old. back in my day I had to resort to Yahoo answers for information :lul: or better yet imagine having a mother that cares about your health instead of fucking Feng Shui
Found Ray Peat at 14 🤲

Bhai 2 questions:

1) I know sat fats are good, just be careful not to take them with too many refined carbs at same meal, but how do I interpret the other 3? ALA I always thought was good, so are the blue and yellow equally bad?

2) where would rapeseed oil fit here? Nordic chads and Stacy's use it loads
Fuck rapeseed. Use it for what? Sex?

• JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
It really isn't that hard, u are just lazy

It is INSANE that you guys are talking about this stuff. My family is ridiculously healthy, organic vegetable farmers growing up. My mum has ALWAYS believed in using saturated fats. Animal fats = loves them, coconut oil = eats it by the spoonful and puts it on her skin, butter = cannot get enough of the shit. She literally looks amazing. In the small bogan town we are from she legit looks like a celebrity, flawless skin etc. Main point is that my friends and the town would literally RIDICULE us when we tried to say sat fats are good for you. These guys were pounding bags of chips for lunch at schools, fucking oven roasted potatoes with boxes of chicken tenders, all doused in sweet chilli sauce and shit. And NOW I’m finally seeing people make sense, it’s so fucking funny reading this thread and so amazing, you guys fucking underSTAND. I cannot WAIT to see what my peers in my town look like in 20 years. I’m training hard as fuck, skincare like a mf + good quality food.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Gaia262

Insane blackpill

View attachment 1324620

facts i switched from vegetable to ghee
and my dandruff is more or less gone
NEVER AGAIN

is avocado oil fine?

I have pure olive oil, is it good? Better to eat 250ml of olive oil to get my calories in for bulking rather then nothing with my jewish mom starving me

REMINDER: DO NOT GET NUTRITION INFORMATION FROM INCEL FORUMS