Most women are better people than most men

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
If you let go of your biases and resentment due to romantic rejection you'll see that on avg women are kinder, nicer (at least to ur face), wont murder or rape wont rot on weird forums

also they value looks but not as much as guys

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, watah, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
They are extrinsically less worse, sometimes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and ryuken
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Darkeningstar
You're right on the first half, I think it's ridiculous when dudes claim women are these evil creatures when men show more negative traits more frequently. Following rationality these guys should be shouting that men are evil beasts.

But on the second half I think you're wrong, I think women care more about looks.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and 5.5psl
If you let go of your biases and resentment due to romantic rejection you'll see that on avg women are kinder, nicer (at least to ur face), wont murder or rape wont rot on weird forums
agree
also they value looks but not as much as guys
disagree
if an ugly -avg looking girl approaches you , you would feel validated and good but girls would actually feel repulsed and call you a creep if an ugly - avg guy approached her.

No shit mens and womens are different mentally and physically

It doesnt mean they are better, you cant judge mens with womens standards

agree

disagree
if an ugly -avg looking girl approaches you , you would feel validated and good but girls would actually feel repulsed and call you a creep if an ugly - avg guy approached her.
nah it feels the same
the reason its weird when it actually happens is because u think damn I must be so fkn ugly that this gremlin approached me

but in reality gremlins always go for the lowest hanging fruit, that is at least above avg ppl because they shoot heir shot w every one lol I've noticed this

but yeah when a avg or above avg girl approaches that shit makes u feel like the man for weeks

Females are more socially adequate, so they literally will just try to lessen the impact of certain comments. Even if that means lying. Perfect example today at work, my colleage 30yo ltb told me that her daughter or some completely hated some sort of dish that she took as take away from the restaurant. Pass forward 10 min the restaurant owner asks her if yesterday her daughter enjoyeed the dish, she sayed yeah and even visualized how juicy it was XDD

TLDR: Men and women are similar in kindness, just men are less prone to saying shit to make u feel good or avoid conflict.

You are correct. I have many women who is nice to me. Some of them buy me drinks etc also. People are people. Man or woman. Both genders have theit strenghts and weaknesses etc