Most women are evil. You have to be more evil than them to be attractive to them.

Primalsplit

Primalsplit

Kraken
Imagine getting darktriadmogged by a foid. Yeah. You're not getting anywhere near her pussy.

Machiavellinism is part of the dark triad btw. So, remember that a Loooooooot of girls will flat out appear to be cute, shy, innocent princesses when they're anything but. If you fall for the ruse, it means you're innocent. She's still more dark triad than you. (No matter how much you squint your eyes autistically)

If she's a flat out whore, it's easier to tell ofc. In which case, the mog is more apparent.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, starvecell, Robert_ and 5 others
Basically just be low inhib

• +1
Reactions: sexy
I can't stand girls who play nice and want to bamboozle people, they deserve to be treated badly. Rather I appreciate those who are sincere even if mean.

I'm far from being dark triad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, ihearvoices and Ryldoo IS COPING
Imagine getting darktriadmogged by a foid. Yeah. You're not getting anywhere near her pussy.

Machiavellinism is part of the dark triad btw. So, remember that a Loooooooot of girls will flat out appear to be cute, shy, innocent princesses when they're anything but. If you fall for the ruse, it means you're innocent. She's still more dark triad than you. (No matter how much you squint your eyes autistically)

If she's a flat out whore, it's easier to tell ofc. In which case, the mog is more apparent.
Yeah this is true. Women love the dark triad the more dark triad the more pussy

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Basically just be low inhib
Not exactly. I don't think you understand what dark triad is.

I can't stand girls who play nice and want to bamboozle people, they deserve to be treated badly. Rather I appreciate those who are sincere even if mean.

I'm far from being dark triad
Yeah nigga. I can tell. :popcorn:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
truth nuke

• +1
Yeah nigga. I can tell
Being dark triad can be productive with females, perhaps not so much, at least according to what dark triad generally means, and that's not what many here attribute to it.
No need for sarcasm, reserve that for females

Last edited:
  • Hmm...