Most women in modern society are weak and act like victims

Toad

Toad

Agent of Entropy
I'm in college and I've been socializing and meeting a lot of people. I get along with most of the people I meet, I'm not chad but I'm a cute looking guy and I have a cool distinct style that's instantly noticeable. I've been in college long enough now that I've basically started to build up a reputation. I'm not a shy person. I sit at the front of every class and I speak often and without raising my hand for permission. I'm not afraid to share my opinion and I never have been. I'm talented and often have people approach me and ask me "Hey, are you that guy that painted that piece or did that thing". I socialize with whoever I see fit and catches my interest.

I also approach girls often and spark conversations. I have long interesting conversations with them, I flirt, and I ask them out. Some say yes, some say no. However some girls act like they are scared little victims.

I said something completely normal to a girl today and suddenly after class the professor tells me "Hey, what's her face seems uncomfortable with you talking her, you should probably stop". Nigga wtf lmao??? :pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:

Tbh She's just mad because I asked her out before and she said no, then I asked for her number and she agreed. I hit her up and tried to rizz her and she friend zoned me so I was like alright whatever. Fast forward we are cool again, talking like normal, eventually she starts acting like a little bratty bitch again so I call her out in front of the whole class and make her say sorry to me.

After that she starts acting like a little scared bitch. I ask her a completely benign question trying to be cool and I guess she went and cried or some shit to someone. What a weak little bitch!

Another autistic girl got scared and blocked me because I was rizzing her and she was acting like a retard so I told her "whatever, there are other girls out there"

On a good note, not all girls are like this. I met this nerdy cosplay girl who I crashed out on because she rejected me, and I called her boyfriend a bitch but I apologized to both of them face to face. She said it was fine. Later we teamed up on a group project and now we are cool again and she is joking with me and smiling at me super hard in class while flipping her blonde hair all over the place. She was deadass staring me down in class.

Point being, I'm noticing a trend in today's society that most of these girls are acting like little bitch ass victims and there are a lot of male pussies that encourage them and infantilize these whores JFL.

I don't give a fuck, screw them, I'm not going to live my life scared to talk to some whore cuz she's a little scared bitch

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and LooksmaxxHopeful
IMG 3666

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
bruh all women are just children

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, TheBiggestIncelEver and Toad
I'm in college and I've been socializing and meeting a lot of people. I get along with most of the people I meet, I'm not chad but I'm a cute looking guy and I have a cool distinct style that's instantly noticeable. I've been in college long enough now that I've basically started to build up a reputation. I'm not a shy person. I sit at the front of every class and I speak often and without raising my hand for permission. I'm not afraid to share my opinion and I never have been. I'm talented and often have people approach me and ask me "Hey, are you that guy that painted that piece or did that thing". I socialize with whoever I see fit and catches my interest.

I also approach girls often and spark conversations. I have long interesting conversations with them, I flirt, and I ask them out. Some say yes, some say no. However some girls act like they are scared little victims.

I said something completely normal to a girl today and suddenly after class the professor tells me "Hey, what's her face seems uncomfortable with you talking her, you should probably stop". Nigga wtf lmao??? :pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown:

Tbh She's just mad because I asked her out before and she said no, then I asked for her number and she agreed. I hit her up and tried to rizz her and she friend zoned me so I was like alright whatever. Fast forward we are cool again, talking like normal, eventually she starts acting like a little bratty bitch again so I call her out in front of the whole class and make her say sorry to me.

After that she starts acting like a little scared bitch. I ask her a completely benign question trying to be cool and I guess she went and cried or some shit to someone. What a weak little bitch!

Another autistic girl got scared and blocked me because I was rizzing her and she was acting like a retard so I told her "whatever, there are other girls out there"

On a good note, not all girls are like this. I met this nerdy cosplay girl who I crashed out on because she rejected me, and I called her boyfriend a bitch but I apologized to both of them face to face. She said it was fine. Later we teamed up on a group project and now we are cool again and she is joking with me and smiling at me super hard in class while flipping her blonde hair all over the place. She was deadass staring me down in class.

Point being, I'm noticing a trend in today's society that most of these girls are acting like little bitch ass victims and there are a lot of male pussies that encourage them and infantilize these whores JFL.

I don't give a fuck, screw them, I'm not going to live my life scared to talk to some whore cuz she's a little scared bitch
Women claim to be equal then weaponize victimhood simultaneously whenever convenient lol

This has happened to me so many times, in reality I hate women now. If a bitch rejected or friendzoned me in a bad way I'm not talking with her ever again, I rather just ignore her even if I see her IRL. I just can't simp anymore, fuck these ungrateful boring bitches.

Last edited: