Most women work the same in how they get with men

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
It’s literally almost always this way

They first approach you, then start asking u a bunch of personal questions.

After that they sort of ignore u but keep coming very close to u wherever u are in hopes of u approaching them

They make it obvious usually you’ll be sitting in a room full of places and she’ll pick the one next to u then turn off her phone and make sure she looks as open to talk as possible

They usually expect u to make the conversation tho usually leading to her number.

Ig this is a way for women to get confident men who aren’t afraid of talking to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26642, TechnoBoss, soontobechadlite and 4 others
Ok chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26642, BeanletMogger, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
Never happens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
true

i remember when this chinese girl sat next to me when there were plenty of other places to sit, and started straightening her hair

i’m too autistic so didn’t say anything then she started talking to me haha

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Deleted member 26642
Yup. That's always what happens.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642, Luffymaxxing and Skywalker
too long

mr. herbert garrison GIF by South Park

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Deleted member 26642
we all know rapemaxxing is where its at jfl

After that they sort of ignore u but keep coming very close to u wherever u are in hopes of u approaching them

They make it obvious usually you’ll be sitting in a room full of places and she’ll pick the one next to u then turn off her phone and make sure she looks as open to talk as possible

They usually expect u to make the conversation tho usually leading to her number.

Ig this is a way for women to get confident men who aren’t afraid of talking to them
I missed out on like 6 highschool MTB+ JB slays for being so autistic…

Subchad can’t afford to be autistic.

I remember a girl sat next to me and sat there for like 5 minutes silent

I never talked to her first she got pissed got up and sat somewhere else in the same vicinity lmao

Girls hate pussies. even if they think you look good initially they will forget about you instantly if they even detect a hint of a lack of confidence

I fail at this step "They first approach you". Never happened.

I missed out on like 6 highschool MTB+ JB slays for being so autistic…

Subchad can’t afford to be autistic.
fuark im still in highschool and ive missed out on so far 3 mtb slays from being autistic but is there still time?

fuark im still in highschool and ive missed out on so far 3 mtb slays from being autistic but is there still time?
Yeah try your hardest just so you can know you tried. You don’t even have to slay just know that you tried.

After highschool it becomes harder and you have way less time.

i will NEVER read this, im afraid :smonk:

Fuark these are the experiences of Chud

I've had these interactions but in most cases I shrugged it off as then being nice and social, and they most likely were.

I've had these interactions but in most cases I shrugged it off as then being nice and social, and they most likely were.
It’s sometimes social but u need to check for things like constant eye contact, her always standing super close to you on purpose etc

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Real, the only way for a social autist to escape this pattern is to truly act like you don't give a fuck so you don't need to make the move ☝️👺

Do girls approach boys?
Do girls slide in boys dm's?
Do girls ask you out?
Are we even the same gender
Do you want me to call you a Chad

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger