Most youtuber black-pillerS are FRAUDS check out this GUYS CHANNEL BONE_CHILLING

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
Guy had trucking job, and got into it with a foreman , who he said lied about him , and told a supervisor. Hes been doing trucking for 6 years, but got fired, but made video how he has wealth/ is in good money standing and gives advice on investments. So basically hes mother and parents told him he has a cdl and to get a job, but he said no he will no longer- be a 9-5 wage cuck. So hes mother is saying she is gonna kick him out at the age of 30. So he hasnt worked in a month about, he keeps telling hes parents he has a plan, and they have to trust him etc, he doesn't realize bills still need to be payed he said he has 1-2 year plan. What are hes parents suppose to do let him live free and not pay any bills for years when he can work. If he believes in hes plan so much he should go out there excute it instead of demanding hes parents allow him to live without paying any bills.

You can't take these folks seriously living with parents and the parents saying they gonna kick them out, Youtube is a comedy show. If that was my son and he talked like that to my wife i would have kicked him out right away. Hes parents work hard to provide a life for him and he tells the mom im not gonna work for 30 years like she did. Hes parents should have laid some ground rules you pay some bills and you can stay if you don't there is the door you can leave.

Last edited: