Mother asked me where I learned about these products

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Imagine your son who has never cared about beauty starts asking you to buy Volufiline, Vitamin C Serum, Minoxidil, Tretinoin, castor oil, and Hyaluronic Acid.

I just told her it's stuff I found on the internet. Hopefully she doesn't ever learn about the existence of this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, skkrrrtcantdo, flippasav and 5 others
Imagine your son who has never cared about beauty starts asking you to buy Volufiline, Vitamin C Serum, Minoxidil, Tretinoin, castor oil, and Hyaluronic Acid.

I just told her it's stuff I found on the internet. Hopefully she doesn't ever learn about the existence of this forum.
For now, there is nothing that unusual, It clearly seems strange to her, though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Madridista
Ask her for zygomatic implants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Imretarded?, Madridista and 4 others
My mums a pharmacist so she finds it interesting how I know certain things. I tell her I use Reddit for the information (which she uses too surprisingly)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Madridista and Darkeningstar
My mums a pharmacist so she finds it interesting how I know certain things. I tell her I use Reddit for the information (which she uses too surprisingly)
I'm autistic so it doesn't seem strange when I'm bullshitting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, N1666 and Madridista
Nothing is gonna happen if she finds out about this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Madridista
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Nick.Harte, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Just say a youtube video

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Raypeat told u

• +1
I mean this is the state of the world we live in. It sucks but until the governments won't start doing something it will continue to become worse.

• +1

Just stare at her with an incredulous look and tell her in a slightly sarcastic voice: "Wow, you've never heard of these, huh? Well, you can't know everything can't you, I'm sure there are lots of things you've never heard in your life...".

• +1
Kill your mom, also are you rich

• JFL
Reactions: N1666

mum found my lasix modafinil and test before i got to use it, she got so mad and told me im trying to kill myself jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madridista and Darkeningstar
My house is in the countryside, worth quite a bit. Theres 4 bedrooms two bathrooms, but I live in the annexe so I hardly use the main house.
I live in a four bedroom house with three bathrooms, a pool, and a shed. It was purchased for $300,000 in 2014, so I'm not sure of its current value since I I live in Canada, it's probably worth around $1 million now

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
I live in a four bedroom house with three bathrooms, a pool, and a shed. It was purchased for $300,000 in 2014, so I'm not sure of its current value since I I live in Canada, it's probably worth around $1 million now
Damn insane return