Mother called me short JFL. Suifuel

AverageCurryEnjoyer

AverageCurryEnjoyer

Silver
Title basically. Offhandedly mentioned Im short comparing me too a guy we met whos like 6'0,while im 5'8 at 16.:feelswhy: Shes like 5'0 and my father is 5'7. as if they didnt give me shit genetics. Tldr : Im gonna reach 6'0 now no matter what. Fuck this goy world.:soy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, normie_joe, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
my mom calls me short at 5'11, women know the difference between 6 foot and 5'11:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, BeanletMogger, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
my mom calls me short at 5'11, women know the difference between 6 foot and 5'11:feelswhy:
Whenever I need to get of my ass up and do something useful, ill fucking remember this shit. We had the option to inject test from 13 or at least the option to check for shit like that duringg the onset of puberty, but bluepilled fucking parents saw that I grew to around 5'ed6 and decided to not check and run tests again. Caging

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Lonenely sigma, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
parents and adult family members call me short all the time, it’s not that big of a deal grow a pair inkwell

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, AverageCurryEnjoyer and raleqtambrobret
What I’ve learnt is there’s always a taller bloke

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, AverageCurryEnjoyer and Kroker
Title basically. Offhandedly mentioned Im short comparing me too a guy we met whos like 6'0,while im 5'8 at 16.:feelswhy: Shes like 5'0 and my father is 5'7. as if they didnt give me shit genetics. Tldr : Im gonna reach 6'0 now no matter what. Fuck this goy world.:soy:
My mother also called me short and she's right lul. No need to seethe about the truth.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Lonenely sigma
My mother also called me short and she's right lul. No need to seethe about the truth.
Truthpilled parents mog.

My parents are either delusional or just extreme gaslighters for claiming I am some sort of a mogger. I actually believe they are delusional bc of how much shit they are saying.

They unironically think I will just show up with a woman and kids one day lmao. I wish they would agree to talk about my gonial angle one day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, bloomercel, AverageCurryEnjoyer and 1 other person

I always get extremely pissed off at these mom said I'm x,y,z posts; it's like you bitch, why do you think I'm x,y,z?

some users really need to hear this, bring back 80s bullying these dorks need to be shoved in a locker whining like this
As if your ass aint the one sucking dick behind the wendys and getting swirlies faggot.