“Mother in laws dildo”

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

you won’t get what you want
Last weekend me and the wife arranged to go out for the night with friends. My mother in law said she will stay at our house and look after the kids and we can have the key to her place and stay there. That way we can stay out as long as we want.

We had a great night out getting drunk. We rolled into her mums place at 2 am. My wife was staggering and stumbling everywhere as she got through the front door. We started undressing and kissing in her mums bedroom but she had to stop to use the toilet. While she was there I had a rummage through the mother in laws bedside drawers. In the bottom one I found all her sex toys, there was clit vibrators, few dildos and handcuffs. I took a dildo out and gave it a sniff and it smelt like pussy. I couldn't help myself and I started sucking and licking to taste my mother in laws juices. She tasted fucking amazing and I was gutted when I heard the toilet flush and I had to put it all away.

I kept the handcuffs out and when my wife walked back in I was standing naked swinging the handcuffs around my finger. I no time she was naked, handcuffed to her mums metal bed frame and I was eating my wife's shaved pussy. She was cumming in no time and begging me to fuck her. I had other ideas and I opened up the bottom drawer again and put my hand to grab out a big 8 inch dildo. My wife shook her head saying we can't use that please don't do it. I couldn't stop myself and in my drunk state I started feeding her mums vibrating dildo into her until she reached the base. She moaned and groaned as I started slowly fucking her with her mums toy cock. All she could say was "oh fuck" "yes fuck me" as I started pumping her pussy harder and faster. Soon she was Cumming all over her mothers dildo and when I asked her how her mums cock felt she shouted "so fucking good". I kept saying good girl cum on your mother's cock.

When we was done I just put it back soaking wet in the drawer. Wonder if my mother in law will taste it before she uses it next

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker and ElySioNs
Dnr bud but here's a jfl react to help balance your dopamine production :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3