Mother is more dominant in the lives of 99.9% of people

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
Some time ago I was talking with my friend and we were analyzing almost all our friends and peers that we grew up with, precisely which parent was more dominant in everyone's lives, and we realized that it was the mother 99.9% of the time :lul:

Whether if it was about calling the shots at home, or coming to school for school bullshit, or influencing the kid, or being the part of kid's socialization, or controlling the finances, in everyone's life the mother was the main factor and not the father, it's shocking...

I don't know about you but where I live, it has been a full-blown matriarchy for the past like 120 years or so. I will try to research when was the last point in history when men were running shit in their homes like the bullshit that we are hearing all the time... What I see now is that the overwhelming majority of the world is under matriarchy, women are the most privileged part of society and they are the most influental figures in their families, not men.

How did the men let this happen or were we gangstas at all to begin with?

I am curious to hear what is the situation where you live, with your friends.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, widdi, WeiWei and 7 others
Some time ago I was talking with my friend and we were analyzing almost all our friends and peers that we grew up with, precisely which parent was more dominant in everyone's lives, and we realized that it was the mother 99.9% of the time :lul:

Whether if it was about calling the shots at home, or coming to school for school bullshit, or influencing the kid, or being the part of kid's socialization, or controlling the finances, in everyone's life the mother was the main factor and not the father, it's shocking...

I don't know about you but where I live, it has been a full-blown matriarchy for the past like 120 years or so. I will try to research when was the last point in history when men were running shit in their homes like the bullshit that we are hearing all the time... What I see now is that the overwhelming majority of the world is under matriarchy, women are the most privileged part of society and they are the most influental figures in their families, not men.

That's just slavistan in a nutshell. Extremely gynocentric shitholes.

• +1
Reactions: Melly, NoReedemingFeature, watah and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and St.TikTokcel
fr that's average balkancel home

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Yes, I noticed that this is the case with slavic countries.
Gen X/Boomers are slaves to vaginas. Most of the fathers that I known are extremely buck-broken. They just nod their heads like spineless cucks. It is what it is.

• +1
Today's men are women with male genitals. Only the men of old had dominance over their women.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Clown Show
fr that's average balkancel home
Men like to project some thug bad boy image and yet they are cucks at their homes, jfl...

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and St.TikTokcel
Men like to project some thug bad boy image and yet they are cucks at their homes, jfl...

Joe Biden Lol GIF
Absolutely. Dalits here are quick to act tough in front of some inky, saying shit like "muh do you have a problem?" but once a female enters the room, they become massive soy-ridden cuckolds.

• +1
Absolutely. Dalits here are quick to act tough in front of some inky, saying shit like "muh do you have a problem?" but once a female enters the room, they become massive soy-ridden cuckolds.
What's even funnier is that they would engage in some "based conversation" about women but put the tail between their legs the moment their gf rings up their phone.

Also, it's insane how much money men my age and younger are spending on their gfs, insane amounts...

Sometimes I think that this inceldom that I went through is a blessing...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Sprinkles and Lefty Rankin

I grew up with this dynamic. My father was my mother's guard dog/enforcer. The type of man to sit there silently with his arms crossed as my mother yells obscenities a random person who stole her parking space.

For me it turned me into a bit of a mean fucker. I vowed to never be like that so I can be a little bit too aggressive with my wife at times.

I'm not a tyrant or control freak by any means but I will not be bitched at under any circumstance. One time my wife tried nagging about something I'd done and after telling her to shut her mouth she wouldn't let it go. I response I pulled out my dick and pissed all over the hardwood floor as she sat there in disbelief. Take a guess about who cleaned it up.

• +1
What's even funnier is that they would engage in some "based conversation" about women but put the tail between their legs the moment their gf rings up their phone.

Also, it's insane how much money men my age and younger are spending on their gfs, insane amounts...
Makes me fucking sick. You can always tell who's the boss in a relationship by watching which partner gets nervous around the other. 99% of the time it's the man. Absolutely disgusting. I never get nervous around my wife or run around like a little mouse trying to hide things from her.

• +1
I grew up with this dynamic. My father was my mother's guard dog/enforcer. The type of man to sit there silently with his arms crossed as my mother yells obscenities a random person who stole her parking space.

For me it turned me into a bit of a mean fucker. I vowed to never be like that so I can be a little bit too aggressive with my wife at times.

I'm not a tyrant or control freak by any means but I will not be bitched at under any circumstance. One time my wife tried nagging about something I'd done and after telling her to shut her mouth she wouldn't let it go. I response I pulled out my dick and pissed all over the hardwood floor as she sat there in disbelief. Take a guess about who cleaned it up.
Excellent move!

The problem today is that even if you try to assert your dominance as a man which is natural in almost all animals species, your gf or wife will still not back down and try to go toe to toe with you because of over a century of gynocentric conditioning that we have endured...

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Excellent move!

The problem today is that even if you try to assert your dominance as a man which is natural in almost all animals species, your gf or wife will still not back down and try to go toe to toe with you because of over a century of gynocentric conditioning that we have endured...
Nothing a good beating won't undo. And I'm dead serious.

As a man, if you're gonna be in a serious relationship (marriage) you better have the mindset that you're going to get the respect of your wife BY ANY MEANS necessary. And in most cases she will absolutely push you to beat her, if only at least once in her life. If you don't you will lose everything, slowly over time if not at once. That's just the way it is. It's nature. And if you marry a woman that would ever call the police on you for any circumstance then your an idiot and should never be getting married to begin with.

• +1
Nothing a good beating won't undo. And I'm dead serious.

As a man, if you're gonna be in a serious relationship (marriage) you better have the mindset that you're going to get the respect of your wife BY ANY MEANS necessary. And in most cases she will absolutely push you to beat her, if only at least once in her life. If you don't you will lose everything, slowly over time if not at once. That's just the way it is. It's nature. And if you marry a woman that would ever call the police on you for any circumstance then your an idiot and should never be getting married to begin with.
Legit, one of the main things that a man should look for in a woman is does she have the slightest capacity in her to call the police.

I can't wait to beat my future wife :love:

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
thats... how nearly every species works

• Hmm...
Reactions: FascisstChad
When soldiers are dying they cry for mom never for dad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goober55 and FascisstChad
In Roman times the father had complete control, he could even put you to death. It shows how far we’ve decayed since those glorious times. Patriarchy creates Rome and matriarchy creates Cuckistan formerly called Sweden.

• +1
Reactions: goober55

you can't put mother and father on the same percentage scale, they are fundamentally different. The point of a mother is to garner the soul and inner empathy of a man. The point of a father is to toughen the exterior and strengthen the mentality. Notice how boys with single moms growing up can be over-protective of their mother yet get in trouble with authority. Also, most countries/cultures give leniency to matriarchs, but in the end its the patriarch that carves the legacy of the family. Like Arabs, their matriarchs are loud but its the fathers that control the economic and religious aspects of the household.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
thats... how nearly every species works
Humans are higher forms of conscious life. Men are taller, smarter, more inventive, ambitious and Faustian by nature. Every aspect of male biology is superior to the female, an inferior should never have more control or influence than their superior.

Legit, one of the main things that a man should look for in a woman is does she have the slightest capacity in her to call the police.

I can't wait to beat my future wife :love:
It's not something to be enjoyable. But anyways, it's not difficult to see what kind of woman would or wouldn't. It also has to do with what kind of man you are. My wife would never call them on me or talk admit anything to the police if they ever showed up. However, if she were married to another man and he beat her she might call them on him. If she really loves you she'll never call the police on you.

• +1
Humans are higher forms of conscious life. Men are taller, smarter, more inventive, ambitious and Faustian by nature. Every aspect of male biology is superior to the female, an inferior should never have more control or influence than their superior.
in that logic

men are more superior and are the only capable to provide, taking care of kids at home is less energy & easier than providing

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
in that logic

men are more superior and are the only capable to provide, taking care of kids at home is less energy & easier than providing
Yes the mother stays and raises the child but the man had total control. It’s not complicated it was like this for most of human history from hunter gatherers to Victorian times, only in the 20th century has it started to shift.

I haven't been influenced by any elements of my mother
I am her antithesis, the only thing I inherited from her was extreme rage which comes out for her when sober but only for me when drunk

• +1
In my family the males rule with a iron fist

• +1