MOTHER-WET-FUCKER! The mastermind behind George Clooney's "Step the fuck down, Joey... or else!" has been REVEALED!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

Amal Clooney was pulling the strings the entire fucking damn time. It was her!

21e490908c32236d8dcc9e167aa5b425.jpg

HER!

Amal-Clooney-9.jpg

HER!

• +1
Reactions: silencio, nathan and LancasteR
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

• +1
Reactions: silencio, nathan and LancasteR
Cat Wow GIF

• +1
Reactions: nathan and BigJimsWornOutTires
Troon?

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and nathan
The threads of this nigga are like Remedy games. Im sure they are all connected somehow but he will not reveal their meaning until the end

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
The threads of this nigga are like Remedy games. Im sure they are all connected somehow but he will not reveal their meaning until the end
I'm the heckler on the balcony, way in the back. I'm mocking the live show. I'm mocking the actors, writers, and producers but also, mocking the audience.

Now let's take a stroll down memory lane... during Obama... and let's see what wealthy and fake Jew society thinks about the black culture.

The ones controlling Israel are not Jews but wolves with tiny hats. If anything, they hate Jews more than anyone on this Earth.

Ah, yes, everything is going as planned. The real Jews oppose all wars, any murder, any heartaches... the real holy people are not the ones in charge of Israel. But soon, the wolves will make them murder people.

Last edited: