Mothers are the biggest bluepillers

Incoming

Incoming

rot bad sun good
My mom saw me using my neck harness the other day and asked what I was doing. When I told her that I was training my neck she looked at me in literal disgust and told me that big necks are "gross". I showed her this pic
and she said Meeks looks better on the left...

She also said that she didint find Gandy attractive and that Sean O'pry is meh
:lul::lul:

Yet she tells me that I am handsome and many girls would want to marry me...I can't bro, it's like I'm living in some alternate reality

Sometimes I just wanna slap some sense into her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Chadeep, Deleted member 1338 and 2 others
FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY THREAD, TREYWAY BLOODS WE TAKING THIS GAY LAME SHIT OVER, AND HIJACKING IT..NEXT TIME PAY YA TAXES PUSSY. ON BLOOD!
giphy.gif

BraveBoringHoiho-size_restricted.gif

ViOPKRDCAO6GhqW0CY.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 1338, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
My mom saw me using my neck harness the other day and asked what I was doing. When I told her that I was training my neck she looked at me in literal disgust and told me that big necks are "gross". I showed her this picView attachment 432356 and she said Meeks looks better on the left...

She also said that she didint find Gandy attractive and that Sean O'pry is meh
:lul::lul:

Yet she tells me that I am handsome and many girls would want to marry me...I can't bro, it's like I'm living in some alternate reality

Sometimes I just wanna slap some sense into her View attachment 432349
I agree

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and ChoSeungHui
My mom got mad at me when I confronted her about her shitty life decision (in particular, breeding the subhuman that is my father)

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, Gaia262, Incoming and 1 other person
no big neck for ur face

sends her photos of 10/10 gymaxxed gigachads and notice her reaction. ultimate blackpill

one more thing to worry,thanks

sends her photos of 10/10 gymaxxed gigachads and notice her reaction. ultimate blackpill
I showed her Jeff Seid and David Laid
She said they were too big JFL

I showed her Jeff Seid and David Laid
She said they were too big JFL
of course she did but she like glance over the pictures? trust me boyo if seen it irl

of course she did but she like glance over the pictures? trust me boyo if seen it irl
Nah she looked at them in depth. She is definitely 100% coping because there was no way she could have ever secured a chad like that in her prime

True my i showed my mom Jon Erik hexum
And she stared at a long ass time
Like she was eye fucking him
Then she told me i was better looking jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, AussieCurry and Incoming
Nah she looked at them in depth. She is definitely 100% coping because there was no way she could have ever secured a chad like that in her prime
Alright, fair but what I meant was did you notice any IOIs when she was looking at the pics. Honestly seid and david are probs to big for girls IRL but they still would be considered extremely sexy by girls. Much like how most men prefer a cute girl next door look over some gigathot but pretty much everymen would still check her out,

u should unironically beat your mother

True my i showed my mom Jon Erik hexum
And she stared at a long ass time
Like she was eye fucking him
Then she told me i was better looking jfl
just check out gigachads with ur mom theory LMAOO

Just be glad you have a supportive mother and not one that calls you ugly.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Incoming