Mothers griefing sons killed in war are just larping

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

“Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat.”

-Hillary Clinton

Jfl women don't give a shit. Like so many other bullshit bluepill myths men created to paint women as kind and passionate, this idea of the briefing mother that's devastated by the death of her son is utter bullshit. They're basically just larping because they want attention and sympathy. Or because society expects them to do it and they don't want to look bad. They really give a damn. They can always just have another child.

EDIT: On a similar note, most people in general don't really give a shit nor appreciate the sacrifices soldiers make for them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Radiance, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others

“Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat.”

-Hillary Clinton

Jfl women don't give a shit. Like so many other bullshit bluepill myths men created to paint women as kind and passionate, this idea of the briefing mother that's devastated by the death of her son is utter bullshit. They're basically just larping because they want attention and sympathy. Or because society expects them to do it and they don't want to look bad. They really give a damn. They can always just have another child.

EDIT: On a similar note, most people in general don't really give a shit nor appreciate the sacrifices soldiers make for them.
I would murder my entire immediate family just to whiff my cousin's fart once

@zv1212
@Chinacurry

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Quantumphysics, AllesScheiße and 3 others
shit post

you cant possibly believe this shit.
I would murder my entire immediate family just to whiff my cousin's fart once

@zv1212
@Chinacurry

she isnt that hot nigga

btw im sorry for bullying you and threatening to send messages. i hardly give a shit anymore. Bury the hatchet?

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime and Oberyn
this dude make some of the stupidest threads ever
all your thread seems like projection
just say your mother didn't love you while growing up
meanwhile my mother assures my looksmaxxing by forcing me to gymcel, skincaremaxx, literally checks on me every minute when i'm outside by calling me, cries for me, and all the shit a real mother would do

just lol

• +1
Reactions: 5´11skullcel, prettyboislime, Uglybrazilian and 5 others
shit post

she isnt that hot nigga

btw im sorry for bullying you and threatening to send messages. i hardly give a shit anymore. Bury the hatchet?
My dog apologizing for bullying me, that is cute :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and isis_Bleach
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, ShowerMaxxing, Quantumphysics and 2 others
5'4 and my squats fucking mog you to the nether and back

wow you gained 3 inches and put on around 200 pounds!!!

oh wait you did neither of those things and are a 5"1 75 pound anorexic twink-chink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6573
from your instagram.

i gave you a chance. i was willing to put things behind us. but now its time to take drastic action.
View attachment 1792459
I'm gonna give you 20 minutes to delete these images from your posts and hard drive before I fuck you like a dead pig. :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, ShowerMaxxing, Quantumphysics and 3 others
Why do I care that some try hard died defending Israel

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
I'm gonna give you 20 minutes to delete these images from your posts and hard drive before I fuck you like a dead pig. :p
you've been saying that for literal months yet i have not yet been fucked like dead pig

you've been saying that for literal months yet i have not yet been fucked like dead pig
How did u get those pics of me??? :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

shit post

You're coping.

Women just see their kids as a burden that they tolerate because society expects it or because they want government benefits. They don't give af. Why do you think birthrates have plummeted in every feminist country? People don't want kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back