D

Deleted member 9446

Gold
Slightly weak upper lip
Widows peak
Thinning hair
Patchy facial hair
Bushy eyebrows
Need to lose a good amount of fat (200 rn, ideal for me would be to recomp to 195 last 4 and a half weeks on sarms)
Small acne bump scars on my cheekbones

these are all my physical failos i can think of. Wanted to postem somewhere for motivation to fix em.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 7313
Leaked pic of OP
UbmVFSm

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 357, Deleted member 9446 and 2 others
Good luck if youre 6'2 and white. If youre ethnic....

Chad could have all these tho and still slay, are you sure this is everything bro?

better to ldar forever then try to fix all these
What does ldar mean unless im not gettin the joke i can fix all these pretty ez lmfao

Chad could have all these tho and still slay, are you sure this is everything bro?
It is, great big skull good hooding on eyes masc chin and jaw large frame 6’2 white

I have everything but these lil failos, all stress related pretty much besides the slightly weak upper lip

Don’t do either
Just give up, play video games all day
For real had to give up video games cuz high t rager, never was a big gamer anyway tho

Im just happy all this shit is surface level easily fixable (besides the lips i can just fuckin perma pout lmfao) All the hard to fix shit i have covered not an issue for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
better to ldar forever then try to fix all these
Replying this to all in thread cuz im low iq, ive now learned that what i thought were acne scars are just open pores, also my eyebrows have the italian bushiness but their low set

Replying this to all in thread cuz im low iq, ive now learned that what i thought were acne scars are just open pores, also my eyebrows have the italian bushiness but their low set

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7313