Motivation for the MentalCels here

Curlbrahhh

Curlbrahhh

Giga Chadlet
I’m a turbo manlet and have gotten laid before , had GFs and made out with plenty of sluts But there’s plenty of teen 6’0 mental cels here , some even Chadian as fuck, who whine about invisible issues they think they have cause of their body dysmorphia. I had two teen mental cels who sent me pics asking me to rate them and asking if they could get girls. One was concerned about his eyebrow colouring and leanmaxxing. Ones close to Chad lol . The eyebrow teen is just a normie teen who could ascend by gymmaxxing .. I’ve told him to gtfo this forum, hit the gym since his goal was to leanmaxx and actually fucking try. He actually told me “ I’m volcel until I finish my soft maxxes and probably volcel all of high school”. “ The Gym is cope”. Dumb fucks , stop procrastinating and making excuses with all these surgeries , etc and go out and slay. Inb4 bluepill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 20452 and 5 others
Dating is a lot more competitive then when you were younger, also most incels here are ethnic or whites guys with standards that are too high.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
How tall are you as self-proclaimed "turbomanlet"?

Dating is a lot more competitive then when you were younger, also most incels here are ethnic or whites guys with standards that are too high.
I’m 32 , it’s not like I’m 70 lmao( inb4 coping) Don’t use that as an excuse bro, The dating game has always been shit for us non Chads .im not disproving the black pill but a lot of the users don’t even have the basics covered like social maxing and NTmaxxing. Their just autistic as fuck and focus on a lot of dumb shit *cough*curlyheadjames*cough *

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 18522
Giga cope, explain this! :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 21146 and Deleted member
I’m 32 , it’s not like I’m 70 lmao( inb4 coping) Don’t use that as an excuse bro, The dating game has always been shit for us non Chads .im not disproving the black pill but a lot of the users don’t even have the basics covered like social maxing and NTmaxxing. Their just autistic as fuck and focus on a lot of dumb shit *cough*curlyheadjames*cough *
Didn’t you break your dry spell with a transgender bro?

I’m a turbo manlet and have gotten laid before , had GFs and made out with plenty of sluts But there’s plenty of teen 6’0 mental cels here , some even Chadian as fuck, who whine about invisible issues they think they have cause of their body dysmorphia. I had two teen mental cels who sent me pics asking me to rate them and asking if they could get girls. One was concerned about his eyebrow colouring and leanmaxxing. Ones close to Chad lol . The eyebrow teen is just a normie teen who could ascend by gymmaxxing .. I’ve told him to gtfo this forum, hit the gym since his goal was to leanmaxx and actually fucking try. He actually told me “ I’m volcel until I finish my soft maxxes and probably volcel all of high school”. “ The Gym is cope”. Dumb fucks , stop procrastinating and making excuses with all these surgeries , etc and go out and slay. Inb4 bluepill
Just be NT bro! :soy:
No gym for your fucked up neurotransmitters!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Imagine wasting your time running social game when chad just needs to exist. If I have to say more than a couple of sentences to a foid, then I know she is not really interested in me.