Motivation for youngcels

PolishBateman

PolishBateman

Iron
Hey

If you're between 13 and 18 and stumbled upon this post take a moment to read my story. If you're here, you probably know that looks are everything. Let me share what happened to me after what I like to call "ascending."

I started paying attention to my appearance at 13. Sure, I got some attention from girls, but even my girlfriend once told me, "There's something off about your face." People I met online said things like, "You looked different on camera." Ouch, right?

Then something wild happened. My body went through those typical teenage changes: I got taller, my eyeshape changed, my facial features sharpened, and I even developed a stronger jawline. Puberty worked its magic, and I transformed.

The difference in how people treated me was insane. Suddenly, girls would come up to me and flirt out of nowhere, buy me food just because I asked, and invite me for sleepovers after knowing me for just two days. And that's just the beginning of the stories I could tell.

So, if you're young, don't waste any time—focus on looking your best. The way people treat you will blow your mind, and trust me, it's an amazing feeling.

P.S. I wish I knew exactly what caused these changes so I could share the secret, but honestly, I just lived my life day by day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Miant Gimplants, Madridista and 4 others
is testosterone masculinizing your face,nothing special and it depends on your testosterone genes

over for low testosterone-cels:feelswhy:
I was one a year ago, did nun just changed diet and it proves genes are law.
Just hoping on aromasin this summer after I moneymaxxed

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
every day i only get motivation for ropeing

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio and klimo
Why man?
Pm me or drop discord
recession , im ruined goy they destory me man im meant ot be an incel slave its so over my maxilla like 3 cm recessed i have no visible jaw

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and halloweed
Man, you're only 14? Wow. You're doing everything right. Just don't mess your face with too many surgeries.
Yeah, I really wasn’t looksmaxing a lot since it messed up my mental, now that I’m good I finally can start going crazy.
I have money, good mental and time since it’s summer so it’s time to hit 7 psl 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Yeah, I really wasn’t looksmaxing a lot since it messed up my mental, now that I’m good I finally can start going crazy.
I have money, good mental and time since it’s summer so it’s time to hit 7 psl 🤣
Wait so from age 13 to 14 you changed drastically? So why does this apply to 13-18?

Wait so from age 13 to 14 you changed drastically? So why does this apply to 13-18?
Hormones are crazy till 18 ig.
Foids are happiness and hyper gamy is true.
And yes, i changed drastically.
Went from my homies telling me I look like a rat to them telling me I’m ,,rizz god” and ,,good looking guy, a guy they would fuck if they were a girl” same homies, year apart.

Hormones are crazy till 18 ig.
Foids are happiness and hyper gamy is true.
And yes, i changed drastically.
Went from my homies telling me I look like a rat to them telling me I’m ,,rizz god” and ,,good looking guy, a guy they would fuck if they were a girl” same homies, year apart.
Only in Ohio

Hey

If you're between 13 and 18 and stumbled upon this post take a moment to read my story. If you're here, you probably know that looks are everything. Let me share what happened to me after what I like to call "ascending."

I started paying attention to my appearance at 13. Sure, I got some attention from girls, but even my girlfriend once told me, "There's something off about your face." People I met online said things like, "You looked different on camera." Ouch, right?

Then something wild happened. My body went through those typical teenage changes: I got taller, my eyeshape changed, my facial features sharpened, and I even developed a stronger jawline. Puberty worked its magic, and I transformed.

The difference in how people treated me was insane. Suddenly, girls would come up to me and flirt out of nowhere, buy me food just because I asked, and invite me for sleepovers after knowing me for just two days. And that's just the beginning of the stories I could tell.

So, if you're young, don't waste any time—focus on looking your best. The way people treat you will blow your mind, and trust me, it's an amazing feeling.

P.S. I wish I knew exactly what caused these changes so I could share the secret, but honestly, I just lived my life day by day.
It's just genes man. You came out lucky. There's really not much a person can do to "focus on looking your best". The changes are often way too subtle.

I've never looksmaxxed, and fuck being "NT". Confidently go against the grain and watch heads turn.

Are you htn, chadlite, or chad

Are you htn, chadlite, or chad
Shit, my smv is different from my face rn since I’m built well, above average height for my age.
Overall, Idk if I can be honest with my rating, would say I’m chad enough for girls to laugh at me insulting them, joking about killing them and their family, them not caring about my shitty shoes etc.

you already had a gf so you never had bad looks
really fucking doubt. this literally doesnt happen unless you post your transformation to show that it indeed happens. your face always stays the same. your relative height always stays the same
So, if you're young, don't waste any time—focus on looking your best.
>just focus on looking your best bro
>never had to do anything to look better and just let genetics do the work

fuck off

you already had a gf so you never had bad looks

really fucking doubt. this literally doesnt happen unless you post your transformation to show that it indeed happens. your face always stays the same. your relative height always stays the same

>just focus on looking your best bro
>never had to do anything to look better and just let genetics do the work

fuck off
Yes I had gf, I’m just „high IQ" and so she was, thought I’m her soulmate but she wasn’t attracted to me facially.

It did happen lol, as I mentioned, I will post ALL my pics over the years since I was idk fucking 5 after I finish ascending, ik this is a long time for you but I will still be in my ,,prime” then.

Yes, you should focus on looking your best because foids are extremely low IQ, hypergamic af, I never doubted that.

Yeah, I really don’t know how it happend.
Maybe it was mewing, I genuinely have no idea, probably genetic thing.

I know it may not make sense, understandable, just wanted to post lifefuel