Motivation thread! Describe your life before vs. after looksmaxxing.

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt
Descrive your life before vs. after looksamxxing. How much did youi ascend in SMV?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kami and Deleted member 15827
man what motivation i declined so much, frankly im happy i declined WITH this thread or else id be those neck beard gamers

+1 psl. After leanmax skin max beard max gymax another +1.5 psl Id say. this site changed my life for the better in terms of looks but fucked my mental state up lol

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 8869 and Johanjohan
+1 psl. After leanmax skin max beard max gymax another +1.5 psl Id say. this site changed my life for the better in terms of looks but fucked my mental state up lol
What was your starting point?

Before looksmaxxing: Invisible to pretty much everyone, 0 understanding of relationships, was happy and content with gaming and eating junk food.

After looksmaxxing: Mentally abused by my first gf for months who I mogged to sui and now have 0 self esteem. Jacked and want to rope.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6756, APJ, Deleted member 8869 and 2 others
What was your starting point?
3.35 psl in india now 4.35 will get to 5.9 psl after all softmaxes in three months( six if u include gymmaxing) and at 25 ill do bimax which will get me to 6.5 psl (In India)

atleast got pussy
Before looksmaxxing: Invisible to pretty much everyone, 0 understanding of relationships, was happy and content with gaming and eating junk food.

After looksmaxxing: Mentally abused by my first gf for months who I mogged to sui and now have 0 self esteem. Jacked and want to rope.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
You are psl8 currybruh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Got bigger + more prominent cheekbones through extremely hard mewing, yet tired eyes stayed the same.

The fucking ultimate quandary.

Got bigger cheekbones through extremely hard mewing yet tired eyes stayed the same.
What age are you. I've been trying mewing so want to know if it'll work.

kill urself

so much for ur understanding of relationhips

• Love it
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Descrive your life before vs. after looksamxxing. How much did youi ascend in SMV?
NIGGAS HERE DONT LOOKSMAX WATCH UR WORDS SAYING U LOOKS MAX MAKES NIGGAS COPE, NO PIC NO BEILIVE,and they start saying they have a crush on u and want ur cock and other wierd shit

21457D81 B01E 466F AA36 1BEA30E8B005

Went from lonely loser virgin to lonely loser who fucks

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and rt_gamer
3.35 psl in india now 4.35 will get to 5.9 psl after all softmaxes in three months( six if u include gymmaxing) and at 25 ill do bimax which will get me to 6.5 psl (In India)
nigga with your face u will probably end up in a life leak video but not at 6.5 psl