Master

• +1
Reactions: twilight

351422118 1377807776117163 7297872537933153832 n

thx for the looksmaxxing advice btw

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Gaygymmaxx and Rimaxtis
You think successful people are successful because of motivation? No. It's because of discipline. There will be many days you don't have the motivation or will to get out of bed and do something but your discipline is what will take you to greater heights. Discipline and consistency go hand-in-hand.

You think successful people are successful because of motivation? No. It's because of discipline. There will be many days you don't have the motivation or will to get out of bed and do something but your discipline is what will take you to greater heights. Discipline and consistency go hand-in-hand.
Discipline is habitual

You need motivation to subject yourself to hardship; only then can you form habits. and in doing so become ''disciplined''

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
motivation underpins everything.

low t trait to like asians obsessively btw
WHo cares if it's low or high T, I literally just wanna fuck that gook and eat her ass and sniff her feet BUT this bitch wouldnt ever say yes to me a white LTN

Discipline is habitual

You need motivation to subject yourself to hardship; only then can you form habits. and in doing so become ''disciplined''
you do not need motivation. Motivation gives you temporary desire to do something and you aren't going to form any meaningful habits out of it because your willpower is weak and reliant on external stimulation to get you going. When you force yourself to do something for weeks without motivation, you discipline yourself and build the habit.

you do not need motivation. Motivation gives you temporary desire to do something and you aren't going to form any meaningful habits out of it because your willpower is weak and reliant on external stimulation to get you going. When you force yourself to do something for weeks without motivation, you discipline yourself and build the habit.
Motivation and willpower are one and the same, or at-least predicated on many of the same things.

Motivation is the internal or external force that drives us towards a goal, willpower is your ability to resist the temptations that lead you astray from this goal.

All human action is elicited by some motivation, whether conscious or some genetic/biological impulse, even discipline.

Motivation and willpower are one and the same, or at-least predicated on many of the same things.

Motivation is the internal or external force that drives us towards a goal, willpower is your ability to resist the temptations that lead you astray from this goal.

All human action is elicited by some motivation, whether conscious or some genetic/biological impulse, even discipline.
I disagree, i think we don't need motivation beyond an initial desire of an end result that is achieved through discipline.

I disagree, i think we don't need motivation beyond an initial desire of an end result that is achieved through discipline.
Motivation is critical there.

Every single human on earth breathes, a somewat comparable subset of humans procreate, a large percentage still start families and most contribute in one form or another to the social unit.
Yet as we move further along the substrate of human desires, this percentage drops precipitiously- how many people have a six-pack, how many have dedicated thousands of hours to academics, how many work 80 hours a week?

This is not because you have the discipline to breathe, fuck or find a women, but because such desires and motivations are literally hard-coded in your genetic memory.

I.e you need to start MK-Ultra-ing your brain into believing looksmaxxing or becoming succesful is as dire a need as your impulse to breathe.

Now watch this video 35 times.