mouth area hyperpigmentation fix?

D

Deleted member 66828

part of the problem
how to fix mouth area hyperpigmentation caused by trauma to skin?

google gave only cope shit, help a man out

Solution
C
how long did it take for u to see results?
1 month pigmentation was fully gone (tried everything vitc,kojic acid azelaic acid had the pigmentation for over 5 years) but be careful research about hydroquinone before you try it
hydoquinone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66828
Everything is cope other than hydroquinone worked for me

• +1
how long did it take for u to see results?
1 month pigmentation was fully gone (tried everything vitc,kojic acid azelaic acid had the pigmentation for over 5 years) but be careful research about hydroquinone before you try it

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Deleted member 66828
Solution
okok thanks, will read more into it

where did u buy it? couldnt find anywhere online

did u have hyperpigmentation around ur smile lines and under the lip? if yea then imma hopefully get hydroquinone and fix mine
I had pigmentation on my eyelids cheeks and corners of the lip hydroquinone works for every kind of pigmentation if paired with vit c and sunscreen in the morning and tretinoin and hydroquinone in night

• +1
I had pigmentation on my eyelids cheeks and corners of the lip hydroquinone works for every kind of pigmentation if paired with vit c and sunscreen in the morning and tretinoin and hydroquinone in night
so u apply it twice
once in the morning and once at night with the products
just being sure and is it 4% or stronger concentration?

so u apply it twice
once in the morning and once at night with the products
just being sure and is it 4% or stronger concentration?
Hydroquinone only once at night with tretinoin and in the morning sunscreen every 3 hour with vit c serum 4% is fine for hydroquinone don't go over that and only use for 3 months max sunscreen is the most important part

• +1