-Set back jaw
-Enlarged droopier tired eyes
-Softer face due to more saggy facial skin and lack of bone structure
-Narrower face

AAAAA

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 3202
i have 1 of these features. can i fix it by mewing??

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
indeed. though i wonder why

Correct .

But people still think High T = good face.

In that case women should be ugly with poor facial structure.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and PubertyMaxxer
Correct that you wrote "low t features" .

I have seen many men with low t faces that were naturally low inhib. And many chads who were meek, and submissive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Dicaprio is low T and has decent forward growth. Even his jaw is more feminine than masculine

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
  • +1
  • +1
Absolute cope. My cousin is a mouth breather due to his athsma yet he has none of these features.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Like a more downward rotated jaw with high gonion no ramus etc
Is it possible to have both a high gonion and a tall ramus?

fuck this shit world my assymetry is stoping me from becoming gigachadam

frick i pray the facepuller will sort out my assymetry

hgh + dht gel for bonemass and some height and i have ascended

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3202
@Gudru Have you ever heard of ear to philtrum angle (I think that's what it's called)? I believe LMS did a video on it or at least mentioned it, and basically what you do is draw a line from the bottom of your earlobe to the center or bottom (I can't remember) of your philtrum, an 80 degree angle is perfect.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Chadelite
@Gudru Have you ever heard of ear to philtrum angle (I think that's what it's called)? I believe LMS did a video on it or at least mentioned it, and basically what you do is draw a line from the bottom of your earlobe to the center or bottom (I can't remember) of your philtrum, an 80 degree angle is perfect.
Never heard of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Chadelite
Never heard of it
I think you have to have high-set ears to have a perfect 80 degree angle. it's important to consider this measurement when measuring your ramus.

Last edited:
  • +1
-Recessed weak chin
-Narrower and shorter chin
-Longer nose compared to philtrum
-Set back jaw
-Enlarged droopier tired eyes
-Softer face due to more saggy facial skin and lack of bone structure
-Narrower face

AAAAA

Yeah and every year t breaks down it's dropping globally every fucking generation.It's 2 possibilities xeno estrogen and modern food or subhumans reproducing i think it's the prior.

What if having low makes it more common place to mouth breath.

• +1
Lifefuel tbh.

Most here apart from me aren't that reccessed but at the same time their skulls aren't at the stage where they can have human god looks to have that at the very least you need high amounts of prenatal t.

• +1
Most here apart from me aren't that reccessed but at the same time their skulls aren't at the stage where they can have human god looks to have that at the very least you need high amounts of prenatal t.
Could I ask something that's a bit off topic? How do you measure your mandibular length (not including tragus to gonion)? I know that there's a measurement where you measure from gonion to the center of the chin, but can't the chin be wide and the mandible be short thus skewing the results?

Could I ask something that's a bit off topic? How do you measure your mandibular length (not including tragus to gonion)? I know that there's a measurement where you measure from gonion to the center of the chin, but can't the chin be wide and the mandible be short thus skewing the results?

I don't actually know i wish i did tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3202
I believe having a long jaw is better than having a wide jaw tbh.

Indeed narrow can be ideal at times depending on your overall ratio's you just want your bigonial widgth to be equal.I don't have the pic anymore but this dude turned into a slayer despite having a narrow lower 3rd why ? cause his lower 3rd was equally spaced out.

• +1
Like a more downward rotated jaw with high gonion no ramus etc

why do I have a lot of downwards growth overall but a 7-7.5cm long ramus ? I have high set ears as well BSSO would give me a godly jaw length

Indeed narrow can be ideal at times depending on your overall ratio's you just want your bigonial widgth to be equal.I don't have the pic anymore but this dude turned into a slayer despite having a narrow lower 3rd why ? cause his lower 3rd was equally spaced out.
Ramirez is also a good example (I think).

• +1
Ramirez is a really good look looks like a proper european slayer tbqh
I wouldn't say Euro (He looks like an Indian (Americas)), he's very good looking though and can slay white girls with ease (could, he's dead now, JFL).

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
I wouldn't say Euro (He looks like an Indian (Americas)), he's very good looking though and can slay white girls with ease (could, he's dead now, JFL).

True but his pheno still seems so fucking ideal

I wish I looked like him tbh, or an advanced version of myself with some of his features.

I wish I looked like him tbh, or an advanced version of myself with some of his features.

Same i've seen a morph of mine with poot and i look some what godly and poot looks like a raimrez person.His pheno is ideal but it is the hardest to pull off

• +1
What would you rate Patrick Swayze? Everybody tells me I look like his clone. I personally rate him a 5.5 PSL, good features but maybe too wide of a face and possibly a recessed maxilla?

What would you rate Patrick Swayze? Everybody tells me I look like his clone. I personally rate him a 5 PSL, good features but maybe too wide of a face and possibly a recessed maxilla?

View attachment 299844

Euro skull plus blue eyes i would rate 5.5 psl tbqh

• +1
My eye area fails me again

I hope they make a remake of Red Dawn and cast me in it.

I wish more whites were having kid's tbqh i don't blame jew's or think their is a conspiracy going on purposely but it would be more ideal if more europeans had kids tbqh.

My idea would be then to get them to breed with other races so they can have higher looks ceilings.

• +1
I nose breathed my whole life and I have half of these life is stressful