Mouth breathing ruined my life

T

trying_toascend

Bronze
It’s over. I can’t believe that my life has actually come to this. To give some context, I’m an early 20s Egyptian living in America, who is 6”1. My whole life, up until December 2023, I thought that all you needed to do was pretty much just be a good person, become involved with women, make funny jokes, and just be neurotypical as fuck. Come to find out, after discovering the black pill through TikTok, I realized that the only things that truly matter in this world are looks and height when it comes to attracting women. It’s actually so brutal, all the times I would get friend zoned, rejected, it all makes sense now. And the main thing that cause all of this was MOUTH BREATHING during puberty. As a kid a got sick a lot, and as a result, I developed the habit of mouth breathing. I used to have a good fwhr and a heart shaped face, now I have a peanut skull, downward growth, shit fwhr, bad ipd, crooked nose, recessed maxilla, recessed infraorbitals, a long philtrum, and a long midface. I am essentially subhuman. The only way to for me to ascend it literally to get a rhino, MSE and MSDO, and get modified lefort 3 and Bimax CCW. All the be a MTN. Life’s actually a joke.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and brutalpilled
Egyptian living in America and mouth breather

God doesn’t love u son

• +1
Reactions: d1mogger
I mouth breathed during puberty a bit after pe classes and I have slight recession and shit undereye support, but I doubt its from that, you might be going harsh on yourself. What do you look like (if not larping about "I used to have a good fwhr and a heart shaped face, now I have a peanut skull, downward growth, shit fwhr, bad ipd, crooked nose, recessed maxilla, recessed infraorbitals, a long philtrum, and a long midface.")

I mouth breathed during puberty a bit after pe classes and I have slight recession and shit undereye support, but I doubt its from that, you might be going harsh on yourself. What do you look like (if not larping about "I used to have a good fwhr and a heart shaped face, now I have a peanut skull, downward growth, shit fwhr, bad ipd, crooked nose, recessed maxilla, recessed infraorbitals, a long philtrum, and a long midface.")
DM me

It’s over. I can’t believe that my life has actually come to this. To give some context, I’m an early 20s Egyptian living in America, who is 6”1. My whole life, up until December 2023, I thought that all you needed to do was pretty much just be a good person, become involved with women, make funny jokes, and just be neurotypical as fuck. Come to find out, after discovering the black pill through TikTok, I realized that the only things that truly matter in this world are looks and height when it comes to attracting women. It’s actually so brutal, all the times I would get friend zoned, rejected, it all makes sense now. And the main thing that cause all of this was MOUTH BREATHING during puberty. As a kid a got sick a lot, and as a result, I developed the habit of mouth breathing. I used to have a good fwhr and a heart shaped face, now I have a peanut skull, downward growth, shit fwhr, bad ipd, crooked nose, recessed maxilla, recessed infraorbitals, a long philtrum, and a long midface. I am essentially subhuman. The only way to for me to ascend it literally to get a rhino, MSE and MSDO, and get modified lefort 3 and Bimax CCW. All the be a MTN. Life’s actually a joke.
It is what it is now use ur knowledge of black pill to ascend

• +1
Reactions: trying_toascend
You should still get pussy cause your tall
You must be extremely autistic

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
You should still get pussy cause your tall
You must be extremely autistic
nah bro. look at his other threads. he looks like a middle aged father of 4 (no disrespect OP). very unfortunate situation.

• Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies