Mouth/Lips

M

mbo

Iron
Is there any softmaxxing technique to widen the mouth? I mean the lips themselves, also is there any softmaxxing that will make the upper lip fuller? I’ve heard that accutane plumps your lips after a while but it’s not temporary. Is an upper lip lift/ mouth widening surgery the only solution?

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and Nick.Harte
why would you want a wider mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nihonz9, Nick.Harte and Rhinoplastyordie
there are some mouth widening kits you can print urself in a 3d printer

there are some guides in botb

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9 and Rhinoplastyordie

Attachments

• 9ab70660513777292cf42c155026f620.jpg
    9ab70660513777292cf42c155026f620.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 0
  • johnny-depp-8.jpg
    johnny-depp-8.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Because mine is narrow
Mouth widening appliance. Works well but the Corners of your mouth will scab up for a while after each time you do it so beware.

• +1
Mouth widening appliance. Works well but the Corners of your mouth will scab up for a while after each time you do it so beware.
Limits to mouth widening and it ain't gonna make a noticeable difference. So, it's pointless imo

• +1
It's all genetics buddy. There's nothing you can do to make a great difference when it comes to mouth and lip width.
You're screwed if you're weak in the follwing areas because there are no solutions to correct them :

1) Mouth/Lip width
2) Penis size
3) Eye area

• +1
Reactions: Nihonz9
It's all genetics buddy. There's nothing you can do to make a great difference when it comes to mouth and lip width.
You're screwed if you're weak in the follwing areas because there are no solutions to correct them :

1) Mouth/Lip width
2) Penis size
3) Eye area
I have a pic of my face in my profile some of my earlier posts, tough it’s a bit frauded with lightning and angle, which makes my mouth look wider and fuller than what it is, I don’t think it’s brutally over tho that’s why I mostly want to see if any softmaxxing could work

• +1